This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cinderella

Longtime patient comes in yesterday to pick up his meds.
    Poor guy is on his last legs - cancer. Talks through a stoma, walks with a cane, the whole deal.
    After I ring him up and wish him a good day, he smiles and says: "Oh, I will. I stopped off to get my real prescription before I got here."

And he flashes a vacuum sealed pouch of pure weed, with the brand name Cinderella on its cover.

I admit it, I snorked out loud.
    If anyone deserves to get stoned, it's him.

Ha! I agree.

Just out of curiosity, do you live in one of the places where weed is legal? If not, I'd say this is one of those instances where you pretend you didn't see anything.
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

Quick Google search on jurisdiction OP gives for location - medical marijuana is legal there.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
      X