This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 11th Doctor at my hotel probably.

We have a registered guest named Matt Smith. Things didn't go well last time the 11th Doctor was at a hotel. Since I'm religious, I'm pretty much boned.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

What you did there

I saw it.

Also, AWESOME!

Comment

LOL. Doesn't the Doctor usually go by John Smith when he's incognito, though?
      "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Quoth WishfulSpirit View Post
        LOL. Doesn't the Doctor usually go by John Smith when he's incognito, though?
        Ahh, see, but that's the trick, the Doctor's enemies are a canny lot and are aware of his tricks, so he's using a different assumed name. They'll never suspect!
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

This just makes me want to go somewhere now where I have to sign in, and sign in as "The Doctor"...
          Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

That's how I sign the fancy credit card tablet thingee at the grocery store.
            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Quoth Kanalah View Post
              That's how I sign the fancy credit card tablet thingee at the grocery store.
              I should try that! Those things are so crappy my name comes out looking like a bunch of random lines, anyway.
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
                This just makes me want to go somewhere now where I have to sign in, and sign in as "The Doctor"...
                On those donation slips where an establishment has you write your name and they post them on the walls, I always write a character name down. Somehow I have not used The Doctor yet. That changes now...
                Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
                  On those donation slips where an establishment has you write your name and they post them on the walls, I always write a character name down. Somehow I have not used The Doctor yet. That changes now...
                  I've used several Marvel characters on those donation slips - both their hero name and their real name. And I've also used Autobot names but never Decepticon names because those bastards would never be charitable LOL

Comment

We're doing a charity like that right now at work. I've been writing the names of most of the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time characters on the slips. I figured I'd might as well have SOME fun with it, since it's being shoved down our throats to sell sell sell them!
                    "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Quoth KuariKaydrith View Post
                      And I've also used Autobot names but never Decepticon names because those bastards would never be charitable LOL
                      Actually the original cartoon was cobbled together from two separate toylines for marketing, the decepticons were good in their original form, Diaclone
                      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
                        Actually the original cartoon was cobbled together from two separate toylines for marketing, the decepticons were good in their original form, Diaclone
                        I had no idea! I watched the original cartoons pretty rabidly, but I didn't know there was an earlier form of the characters. I learned something new today

Comment

T. Master.
                          Seshat's self-help guide:
                          1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                          2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                          3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                          4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
                            T. Master.
                            VOTE SAXON
                            H.Saxon.
                            VOTE SAXON
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

On those donation slips where an establishment has you write your name and they post them on the walls, I always write a character name down.
                              That would be funny, to see a bunch of those slips with names like "Rincewind" "Harry Potter" "The Doctor" "Jean-Luc Picard" etc. See how many nerds are in your hometown!
                              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                              My LiveJournal
                              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                              X