Retail's back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retail's back!

I can go back to perving over Amber and reflecting in the wonder that is Lunker!
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

This is going to sound stupid, but I'm kinda low-key "thank god." I missed the ending so hard that I couldn't actually find it. I save all webcomics that interest me, and my archive of Retail ends in September 2018. Time to get to saving; I've got around 400 comics to save...
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Damn I thought you meant they were making new ones. I can't believe it's been over a year.
      Sometimes life is altered.
      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
      Uneasy with confrontation.
      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Agreed...an epilogue would be great--though could you really call it Retail as the store closed.
        Though this retrospective is nice, especially with no pay wall
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Shame-I'm sure it would have been very interesting seeing Grumbel's laid out with one-way arrows, empty shelves after the great hordes descend, trying to keep everyone masked and 6 foot away from each other. Could have produced a whole new raft of cartoon ideas!
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

That might just happen
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I have just read the whole saga through, and am exited to see one new bonus strip.
              Let's hope the Dollar General comic goes on, and that Cooper, Val and Marla, not to mention Lunker will guest the new comic.

Comment

WOOHOO! Thank you for letting us know! I missed that strip.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                  That might just happen
                  Looks like he now has Dollar-Admiral.com linked to this. I think it's a safe bet we just saw the first comic in a new run.

Comment

Working...
                  X