Wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow

That's all I have to say about this guy. I dealt with him last august, but I still remember him.

It started like any transaction, I get called to help load at the service deck. He needs help with an AC unit. He seemed able bodied so I don't know why he needed help, but the service deck lady said something about him hurting his shoulder. As we start walking to his truck, he goes off.

-Complaining about how my store has f'ed him over so many times, but he keeps coming back.
    -Complaining about that *C word* at the service desk (who's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet), because she wouldn't help him put the AC unit in his cart.
    -He spends 10K a year at my store and deserves some "sympathy" for his shoulder. (he also thinks he can get a lot of people fired).
    -He then starts rambling about the coronavirus and masks. He thinks he's doing everyone a favor by wearing a mask.
    -He also bitched at his girlfriend, blaming her for making him come to my store. Something about him doing her some big project, despite his shoulder problem.
    -He's ironically pretty complementary about me, but then says something about wanting to buy every saw in the hardware department the next day and he wants me to help him. WTF?

I didn't think I'd see him the next day, but I did. Ironically, his shoulder problem was gone because he lifted something no problem. Though I went on lunch before I had to help him with saws (that's the hardware department's job). I've seen him a few more times since then, usually bitching to me about his girlfriend. But a month after my first encounter with him, I haven't seen him since.

And that's a good thing because I hated this guy from the moment I met him.

Wow. People like this are just so awful it sticks with you.
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

Quoth rageaholic View Post
      *snip*

-Complaining about how my store has f'ed him over so many times, but he keeps coming back.
      *snip*
      "Well, then, you're some special kind of stupid, aren't you?"

When I was working at a small weekly paper, one guy called up once and wanted us to do a story on a local restaurant. He said he went there a lot and yet "every time" he did, something was wrong with the food.

Before I could stop myself, I blurted out "So why do you keep going back?"

*crickets*

Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
      ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
        ... a local restaurant. He said he went there a lot and yet "every time" he did, something was wrong with the food.
        Before I could stop myself, I blurted out "So why do you keep going back?"...
        The restaurant is a franchisee of C.M.O.T. Dibbler, obviously!
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
          The restaurant is a franchisee of C.M.O.T. Dibbler, obviously!
          Of course not. It was a Betty the Restaurateur franchisee.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

"When you get poor service everywhere you go....."

And you know how it goes from there, kids.
            - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
              "When you get poor service everywhere you go....."

And you know how it goes from there, kids.
              It's like the old saying, "If you go out and meet a jerk, that person is a jerk. If you go out and everyone is a jerk, you're a jerk."
              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                X