Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He cusses, He fusses... But Guess What... PWNED!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He cusses, He fusses... But Guess What... PWNED!!!

Ok... Quickie... But this is so good.

I've had a lot on my plate this week with court and what not. (I've got a thread on it) so I was a bit remiss about getting to my voicemail. So I made sure I left a message advising that I'll be away for most of the week.

So I get a message from this guy. Riiight. Like this would be a story with only one voicemail message. Ok, not bad... he left two. Basically indicated that he was not pleased with the way his latest invoice showed that he was still a month behind. Used f-bombs and others reflecting how angry he was, and how if this keeps up he's gunna switch to a Different ISP. (Basically thinking: 'k what was the number for the mbulance?')

So I call the guy, just to clarify his position. and to get any reference numbers to both confirm his story, and initiate recovery traces. He pulls the cards as per above. I politely tell him that I will get to the bottom of it and call him right back.

So I look through bank transfers, and case notes, and I found that previous times it had happened was because he forgot to make his payment. Yep... you guessed it... he missed his March payment. so I call the guy:

Q: Hello, Mr. SC?
    SC: Ya? Did ya find out WTF is going on?
    Q: Yes I did, Sir. Are you still on your bank site?
    SC: Yes.
    Q: Can you please check to see if you made a payment in March? I have one received for May, and April.
    SC: Um... Just a sec...
    Q:
    SC: ... Uh... No I dont...
    Q: Well that would be why you had a balance owing Sir.
    SC: I guess I better pay that, then, huh?
    Q: Yeah. Thank you for calling ****** , Have a great day!
    Windows Operating System is an oxymoron."

Oh, You want instant Gratification? Go f*ck yourself then!
    I found the problem. /dev/clue was linked to /dev/null

Yeah, we get that at work also. They miss a payment and then get pissed at us for their fault.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth Qaeria View Post
      SC: ... Uh... No I dont...
      Q: Well that would be why you had a balance owing Sir.
      SC: I guess I better pay that, then, huh?
      I have just one thing to say. OWNED!
      MMO Addicts group

Comment

I'm kinda surprised that he didn't still insist you take the charge off.
        Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Quoth Apathy View Post
          I'm kinda surprised that he didn't still insist you take the charge off.
          I weep for this comment. Yet if this forum is any gauge to go by, I'm a little surprised as well.
          A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
          X