This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Redditors/ Redditettes around?

I have a lot of time to kill at work as my manager is off for four weeks'leave and of course I have to occupy that with things other than actually working. Having lurked a bit I am going to leap in and sign up. If you're there let me know and I'll pester the hell out of you there... I mean I'll say hi...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Same username. Some of the "entitled..." forums are good, and I quite like "I don't work here, lady". Just make sure you read the forum rules about how long you need to have had an account, and how much karma you need to have accumulated before you can post. Commenting brings up the karma, though.
    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

I'm on Reddit, username Jay2KWinger (as it is almost everywhere).

I subscribe to the Malicious Compliance, I Don't Work Here Lady, Tales from Tech Support, and I Know The Owner subs, and will pop onto related subs when the urge takes me.

I also subscribe to a bunch of Destiny related subs, DestinyTheGame, DestinyLore, and Destiny2, and enjoy the creativity of the folks in DestinyJournals and DestinyCreations (for fanfiction and artwork/cosplay/model-making respectively), and a few other video game-related stuff.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

u/wanderrtaur

Mostly active in DoorDash and CouriersofReddit though I turn up in a variety of places.
        Seph
        Taur10
        "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Same handle as here. aka my universal innernet name.

Mainly TalesFromRetail and video/computer game reddits
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Same username as here..
            Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

Also on reddit, I'm in a bunch of different places. If you have Chrome there's an extension to make reddit always show oldreddit. I recommend getting it because new reddit is eye cancer

I highly recommend r/atbge (awful taste, great execution)
              My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

I may or may not have lurked about r/girlsgonewild ...
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                  I may or may not have lurked about r/girlsgonewild ...
                  I could die from not surprised
                  My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

So I've gone live and a bit miffed that:
                    a. My cake day is saying March 1. Dammit, I signed up today specially to get the 29 Feb cakeday. Grrr leap years
                    b. Someone has already nobbled my username. Yes there is already a user u/GinnysWeasleysTits. This means that there is someone out there who has the same endearing fantasies that I do which is scary but also that I have to be resigned to being user u/GinevraWeasleysTits.

Comment

I'm on Reddit. TheWolfEmperor
                      Don't waste time trying to convince someone that the sky is blue.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                        a. My cake day is saying March 1. Dammit, I signed up today specially to get the 29 Feb cakeday. Grrr leap years
                        I imagine that's intentional. Reddit probably coded the site to automatically denote Feb 29 sign-ups to have their cake day on Mar 1.
                        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                        X