This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every time I schedule a flex day

something happens. I schedule them in order to get things done that I don't otherwise have time for because I work two jobs, 7 days a week. It's really frustrating when my body does something to me to where I can't get anything done. That really can't be helped, but this on top of it is super annoying. We have this new policy in my apartment complex that you have to get your car out of the parking lot by 9 a.m. so the snow plow can go through. Okay, I get that, but people have nowhere to go. My neighbor sleeps during the day. I'm normally at work by 9:00 but I took a flex day today so that I could clean up my apartment. There is a business park across the street from us and people usually just park there because we're not allowed to park on that particular street. Today the owners of the parking lot were out there throwing their hands up in the air and screaming that they were going to call the police. So I had moved my car over there and then had to go back out again and get it and honestly I have just been driving around waiting for the snow plow to get done. There is a complex behind us that is owned by the same company and those people can park on that street. I already drove down it; there's no room. I have been driving around for an hour and a half because I actually don't have any errands to do and I am sitting in a commercial retail parking lot a couple of blocks away. I could walk back but I don't want to do that and then find that I could have just parked at home. It has started to snow again. The small amount of snow that was in our parking lot was already melting and there is really no reason for a plow anyway. I would just cancel my day off and go into work but I haven't even showered yet. I would have to go home to change. This is all just so stupid.

ETA: apparently the lady across the street only owns part of the parking lot and she was so angry that she was screaming at our apartment manager and residents and she was hitting people's cars. I think she got the police called on her if she didn't call them.

Another edit: next door neighbor told the manager that the policy is ridiculous and they're trying to evict him because of what he said. You can't evict someone for disagreeing with you. Management (corp., not the lady here) has gone over the deep end.
    Last edited by Food Lady; 01-16-2020, 01:09 AM.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably
Working...
X