Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncle K's Discount Weekend Dumbass Sale! (As always, vulger)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a valid reason to ban them...but you never know.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
      Sounds like a valid reason to ban them...but you never know.
      Nice avatar. Raw faces are just nasty.

And update time: I made an executive decision...and the GM backed me up. Some more info on RC and his damn family.

Apparently, one day while they were in the hotel, the GM caught the father of the family operating his business out of his van...in our parking lot. He was soliciting people about repairing dents in their car as they walked to their vehicles, and a few people complained. GM was furious, and even more so when the guy refused to apologize for what they were doing. Now, they were paying cash for each day, but they had something "come up" after the 2nd day and checked out...with a reservation to come back a couple days ago. They never showed up on the 29th (when their rooms were due in), but they called back last night wanting a room.

I knew who it was, since he said his name...and suddenly, the hotel was completely full. Oops!

I also knew he was full of shit. See, the first stay, they said they had 3 people in the room when they actually had 7. This time he said it was 2 people, but I could hear his whole damn family making noise behind him, so obviously he had more than 2! After I told him we were full, he tried to call back and disguise his voice to ask again, but I could still hear his dumbass rude kids in the car. Kinda makes it obvious, man.

Regardless, I admitted it to the GM this morning (since I'm not one to try and hide the info), and she totally got behind what I did...didn't want them back in-house either. Nice to know I'm not in trouble for this
      "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
      "What IS fun to fight through?"
      "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Good riddance!
        Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Unfortunately, I see families just like your kid and his mom all the time where I work. Kid whines, kid gets candy bar. Kid isn't old enough to brush his/her own teeth and also whines again when mom/dad/whoever hands me the candy bar to scan. I NEVER gave my daughter junk food at such a young age, let alone at the grocery store checkout. She'll be ten next week and candy/chips/soda/etc are considered a treat in our house and not a regular occurrence. Okay I'd better stop my rant
          Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter.

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
            Somehow, just seeing what you named the link, I knew exactly what that was going to be It's even funnier since I've had that song in my head off and on for the last month or so.
            Me too

Best boss battle music ever.

I played this song to some of my Yank friends not too long ago, and it broke their brains. They had never even heard of this game. But considering they gasped in horror at Amateur Transplants and had never heard of the swearing scene in The King's Speech... It was so funny to watch.
            "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Working...
            X