This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just EWWWW.

Had a customer come in today, purchased a movie, and looked all over the place for his money, could not remember where it was until he reached into his sock, pulled out the money and said a line I want to forget. "The old sock trick eh? heheheh"

I carefully took the money in 2 fingers, put it away quickly and when the guy left liberally applied hand sanitizer. That was just nasty.
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

I much rather have someone take money out of their sock over it being stuck in a BRA.
    Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Quoth Android Kaeli View Post
      I much rather have someone take money out of their sock over it being stuck in a BRA.
      Beat me to it.

Nothing like watching a woman you don't even want to see clothed reach down her bra, twist and move her arm like a contortionist reaching down and around her boobs and handing you some very wet bills.
      Last edited by Josh; 08-03-2013, 05:45 AM.
      “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.”
      ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

What is wrong with these people?? Don't they have purses, wallets ... or even pockets??

Comment

I dunno- bras aren't *quite* as sweaty as socks, and @ least they don't smell of feet...

Comment

Ziplock bag. At the very least, they could have it in their bra (or sock) in a ziplock bag.
            Seshat's self-help guide:
            1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
            2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
            3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
            4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

That's one thing I do NOT miss b/c I hardly ever go up front to run register these days.

It's bad enough that I can't stand seeing people with bare feet (and most of the time it's folks with UGGLY feet doing this to begin with, another post for another time ) but to handle anything that's been in contact with feet, just no. Hell NO.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
                What is wrong with these people?? Don't they have purses, wallets ... or even pockets??
                Even a zip-lock bag would help! Bare money in sweaty area =
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Yeah, but EVERYONE knows that's where the cash is! And if they get mugged, that's where the bad guys will look. See? They're SMARTER than you! This is just their *unique* way of showing it!
                  - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Women's clothing needs more pockets. Seriously.

Comment

Ok i admit to putting my debit card in my bra..but i swipe it...it never goes to the cashier...cash is always out or in my purse.

Comment

The worst experience I've had with money was while I was a Cashier, and some 75+ yr old man reached into his UNDERWEAR and handed me a $20. HIS UNDERWEAR!!!!!! I'm not talking about at the waist, I mean down inside pretty darn low. I still have nightmares about that!

Comment

Quoth shopgirl15 View Post
                          I firmly agree with this.

we have some vendor, somewhere around here who actually sells 'bra purses' with little zip bags along the bottom part of the straps, so I see this more than I really want.
                          Tell a man there are 300 Billion stars in the universe and he’ll believe you.
                          Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he’ll have to touch to be sure.
                          -Unknown Author

Comment

When I was driving a bus, I once offended a disabled man who used crutches, and a several other passengers who were sympathetic to him.

I guess I'm just a bad person for not allowing him to spit his money into my hand.
                            Women can do anything men can.
                            But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
                            Maxine

Comment

Quoth shopgirl15 View Post
                              Not only does women's clothing need more pockets, it needs useful pockets. Lately all the jeans/slacks I've tried on have stupid, shallow pockets that will spit out my money/phone/etc as I walk around. Also, the material the pocket is actually made of is very thin and will rip very easily, sending my coins down my leg and into my shoe.

I hate purses and don't use them. Just another thing to lose. I prefer keeping my stuff on my person.

Comment

Working...
                              X