Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After consulting my magic 8 ball the only thing I can think of is he's been getting telemarketer calls & thinks by calling you direct & informing you he's in some way ineligible for your service, this will stop them calling .... ? Yes? No? Maybe?
    Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
    What's the difference?
    We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

You know, I hadn't wanted to say anything... I don't like to make a fuss, but now I've seen this I think I should come clean:

I can't have your service either, so don't set me up for it okay? Just cancel any payments I might have accidentally made.
      This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
      I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth raudf View Post
        The only thing I can think of without suffering a BSOD is that this guy really sucks at fishing for freebies or discounts. The only clue you get that this might be what he's doing (besides a heavy amount of drugs) is this, " I can't have it so I don't want it."

Though at the moment, I'm actually leaning towards the "doing heavy amount of drugs."
        Or he dialed a wrong number, and upon hearing the company name, and somehow his interpretation of saying "sorry, wrong number" is "I dont' want your services".

Then again, probably just a loony.

Madness takes it's toll....
        Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
          You know, I hadn't wanted to say anything... I don't like to make a fuss, but now I've seen this I think I should come clean:

I can't have your service either, so don't set me up for it okay? Just cancel any payments I might have accidentally made.
          Damnit! ANOTHER one?!

Comment

Quoth Redbeard View Post
            CnC: I can't have it so I don't want it.
            Are you selling sour grapes?
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
              Mister Tulip, is that you? #PratchettReference
              ". . . Look, you put up your actual nose enough chalk that someone could probably cut your head off and write on a blackboard with your neck."

Or it might be a Cos reference. Haven't got the vinyl in front of me at the moment, but it was something like:

Drug dealers don't give refunds. I mean if you go to the butcher and he sells you some meat and you take it home, and you open it up and it's green, you'd go right back there and slam it down on the counter, BLAM! (...) But not the drug dealer.
              "...Is it good stuff?"
              "Well it's only been stepped on once, man."
              And you take it home and put it in your nose, and you find that he sold you some Bab-O, you can't go and get your money back..."
              edit: I apparently transcribed this one already. http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...4&postcount=21 Guess my memory is going...
              Last edited by Shalom; 08-09-2012, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Quoth Shalom View Post
                ". . . Look, you put up your actual nose enough chalk that someone could probably cut your head off and write on a blackboard with your neck."
                Internet high-five. Mister Tulip's one of my favorite Those Two Bad Guys guys. To the point that one of my characters in a story I wrote stole borrowed his "--ing" verbal tic.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                X