X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Will Pay You, Plus a Bonus

Well, not you guys .
    [BG- My store is a 24 hr drugstore that has a separate liquor store. I have been asked to work a few overnights since someone resigned. /BG]

10 Bucks
    So, the fun happens late on a fine Saturday morning at 2 am. People are drunker than drunk and higher than high. A guy comes in, prolly around the age of 23, and says that he would pay me 10 bucks to sell him beer . Dude, I am so not willing to lose my job and have possible jail time over 10 bucks. He was a nice guy and all, just really stupid.

Rehab
    Girl calls, probably wasted on something. It was about printing photos right away. I told her (or try to) that we can get her in right away. She hung up before I can mention that since its film, it will take longer than 10 min. She comes in, gets irate with my manager. He gets agitated (almost turned her down, too) cause she wanted him to make the machines (that were resting from a hard days work, lucky them) go faster. And she didn't listen and kept saying her boyfriend was in a rush. A few minutes later she apologized and said she was going to rehab and wanted pics of family for it. What she didn't know is that we see the damn pics. It was her posing in these "sexy" poses. Yeah, family pics alright .

No money for me? D:

I feel like if I ask for those pics I'll get in major trouble Nah, I don't really want them
    People may think I am a Satanist, but I'm really not.

Why would I worship those that I rule?

Comment

Quoth cashierbex View Post
      10 Bucks
      I've always said "Bribes start at $200 and go up from there." Mind you, I wouldn't do it for even $200. I'd ask for a lot more.

But $200 is where it starts.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Wow. You got offered cash? When I worked a few overnight shifts, the only offers I got were for live stripteases. And the ones offering never looked even remotely appealling.
        Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Quoth cashierbex View Post
          And she didn't listen and kept saying her boyfriend was in a rush. A few minutes later she apologized and said she was going to rehab and wanted pics of family for it. What she didn't know is that we see the damn pics. It was her posing in these "sexy" poses. Yeah, family pics alright .
          Well, you know what they say: "Incest is best," and "keep it in the family."
          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
            Well, you know what they say: "Incest is best," and "keep it in the family."
            The one I heard is "Incest: The game the whole family can play!"
            Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
            What's the difference?
            We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Working...
            X