This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New fuzzies

3 out of 4 made it. We have theories to the father but the cat's been inside most of the winter.

If all 4 had made it I would have named them war famine death and pestilince
    or daniel, sam, jack and teal'c
    Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
    Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Then I would have ran off with the one named Daniel >_>

Kitties are awesome. I miss having one. Mine died 2 years ago, and having had cats for 23 years, it's been lonely without a fuzzball

Comment

Aww...brandnew fuzzies! How cute!
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Awww. So cute!

And I'll give you my standard warning on cat names. Cats will take on the personality that matches their name. Naming them after the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse might not be a good idea.

I had to talk a friend out of Shiva, Brahma, and Vishnu at one point...
        "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth gremcint View Post
          If all 4 had made it I would have named them war famine death and pestilince
          or daniel, sam, jack and teal'c
          Quoth Crossbow View Post
          Cats will take on the personality that matches their name. Naming them after the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse might not be a good idea.
          Who are Daniel, Sam, Jack, and Teal'c?

As for the naming theory, my guess is that War would attack anyone who came near, Famine would try to starve the others by eating ALL the cat food, Pestilence would be a "houdini", sneaking out whenever the door was opened, and coming back with fleas and diseases. As for the 4th horseman, you did say that only 3 of the 4 survived.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
            Stargate characters

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post

As for the naming theory, my guess is that War would attack anyone who came near, Famine would try to starve the others by eating ALL the cat food, Pestilence would be a "houdini", sneaking out whenever the door was opened, and coming back with fleas and diseases. As for the 4th horseman, you did say that only 3 of the 4 survived.
              They are the names of the team SG1 from Stargate, obviously your television education is lacking, if you come over to my place I have all the dvds for stargate. ALL THE DVDS.
              Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
              Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Beautiful babies! Mom did good work!
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I wish I could have a fuzzie...

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post

And I'll give you my standard warning on cat names. Cats will take on the personality that matches their name.

I dunno...my cats are Stars and Stripes. They're not very patriotic...
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Awwww! Babies! I miss having a cat. Enjoy, and give mom and babies all lots of love! As a sidenote: Sometimes cats get their names from their personalities instead of the other way around. We had a cat once we named Sassy, because about the first thing it did as a kitten was hiss and growl and bite at my mother. I remarked that he was a sassy one, and the name stuck. His twin brother was named Spunky, and... well, he should've been named Clingy, let's just put it that way.
                      "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

I think you should name them Athos, Porthos and Aramis.

Comment

Quoth Barracuda View Post
                          I think you should name them Athos, Porthos and Aramis.
                          Only if they have very bad gas... The Three Musk-It-Rears...
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                          X