This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Nunavut Pants View Post
    Yes, of "Walking in a Winter Wonderland".

(And if you weren't serious, the joke just went ZOOM over my head!)
    Quoth SilverOrb View Post
    *giggles* It was a joke. Kind of like The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
    Not only that, but I assume the "parody of a parody" comment was in reference to the "Grandpa got run over by a beer truck" variant of "Grandma got run over by a reindeer."
    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
    - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

It's a riddle wrapped in a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a- O my, I've gone *brrzzzzst* *foom*
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

gotta a question...I've seen the reference to Weird Al's "Christmas At Ground Zero"...it's not referring to THAT Ground Zero is it?

Also, anyone heard Weird Al's Star Wars Parody Song, ya know the one I'm talking about if you have
        "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

Quoth CorneliaMarieRocks View Post
          it's not referring to THAT Ground Zero is it?
          If you mean Ground Zero as in "9/11, former site of the WTC," then no.

It means Ground Zero as in "impact/explosion site of a nuclear bomb."
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Also, anyone heard Weird Al's Star Wars Parody Song, ya know the one I'm talking about if you have
            Yes...set to a classic Don McLean song...
            Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

gotta a question...I've seen the reference to Weird Al's "Christmas At Ground Zero"...it's not referring to THAT Ground Zero is it?
              Since "Christmas at Ground Zero" came out in 1986, I'm thinking probably not.
              "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
                Yes...set to a classic Don McLean song...
                One of my favorites (both the original song and Weird Al's parody).
                "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
                X