Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Cards 2016 - Time to Send Out Your Cards!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got cards from Ironclad Alibi and 50 mission cap
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• taxguykarl arrived today. Also Ironclad Alibi's...the postmark looks oddly like it says North Virginia...have they seceded without mentioning it???
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
        ... says North Virginia...
        NV = Ner' Vadia.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Got mine from ironclad alibi and captain neon !!

Comment

We can see.Put them back in again please
            Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
            ~ Mr Hero

Comment

taxguykarl arrived today. Also Ironclad Alibi's...the postmark looks oddly like it says North Virginia...have they seceded without mentioning it???
              Well, most folks around here would like to secede from the rest of Virginia. Too bad we didn't do it at the same time West Virginia did it.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

have they seceded without mentioning it???
                Not yet. Besides, they gotta wait in line behind Texas and California.
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Math nerd and Captain Neon

Comment

• Have received cards this week from the following:

Lurking Sockpuppet
                    Ironclad Alibi
                    TaxguyKarl

Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I received a lovely card from mathnerd today.
                      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• A card from mathnerd arrived in my mail today. I have received cards from mathnerd, Ironclad Alibi, taxguy karl, and Lurking Sockpuppet so far.

Comment

• Got mathnerd's card today.
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I also got mathnerd's bird-o-gram today. I take it Goofy is the fellow looking at us sideways.
                            Last edited by ParkingWitch; 12-04-2016, 08:03 AM.
                            Meeeeoooow.....
                            Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• Just finished doing up my cards. My printer wouldn't work, so I had to do it all by hand. I apologize in advance for some of the writing. I was having a double vision thing going on tonight for some reason, so the envelopes are a bit messy on some of them.

Anyway, just have to get them to the Post Office at some point this week.
                              Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• I've sent out 4 cards so far, to both our oversees peeps and two to the US. I have another 6 ready to go. It's a laborious process... about ten minutes to prep each card, then I have to let the glitter dry overnight.

Which gives you some idea of what you're getting from me. Hahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X