This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strange dream...help?

I normally have weird dreams when I stay at my parents house...

this one really takes the cake....because it was the exact same dream, but it was like I remembered all that happened the night before and was using it to change the outcome of this dream. The dream didn't happen with me waking up, going back to sleep and having the dream reset....it was the next night, after being awake a full 10 hours.

Heres the dream...

I'm a young (12-14 years old) man, and the entire dream plays out like a movie but parts of it I'm actually this young man. (For the record I am female). In the movie I am not able to walk and use something like a wheel chair, but it moves with my thoughts not my actual hands or anything like that. I'm being put through this combat simulation, and in the first nights dream I ignore all the advice given to me and completely fail it, with some angry words being shouted at me and things happening....the strange thing is I say "ow.." the person reaming me out stops mid word, asks me if I'm ok, and I respond "its ok, its just my back with muscle spasms" I see concern, then wake up and can't fall back asleep.

The second dream plays out pretty much out the same, except this time, I remember all I did wrong and nail the simulation perfectly, this time instead of being yelled at and dressed down, I'm given praise and allowed to discuss what I did, but its as if I never failed it the first time. But the same time just before waking up I have that same back pain, same concern, and same "excuse". Wake up again, and unable to fall back asleep.

Something to note, besides occasional muscle spasms I am in good health (no walking aid required), the entire setting was futuristic more star trek then star wars, mixed with scenes from Enders Game (the movie recently released).
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

With absolutely no training or expertise in the field, I shall now interpret your dream for you.

In short, it is a representation of what you, and most of us, deal with when dealing with customers. Your paralysis represents how management hogties employees in various ways. The combat simulation is you training for dealing with SC's. The mental control of your wheelchair is the fact that what we really want to tell an SC or do to them, we can actually only do in our mind. And the repetition with different outcomes represents how we learn from our early career better ways to defuse and defend against various kinds of SC's.

Of course, I reserve the right to be completely, embarrassingly, and even catastrophically wrong.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
    X