This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Aria View Post
    If only it had been Sunday... oh wait, Arga works those too, doesn't he?
    That's my fun day. My I don't have to run day.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Valentinian View Post
      ...perhaps that is very lazy shorthand for "I'll get a real permit on Monday, honest, so don't tow me bro"?
      And the missing vehicle is Argabarga's shorthand for "You say you'll get a real permit on Monday? Fine - get it on Monday and then I'll stop towing your car".
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Monday you can fall apart...
        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
        -Mira Furlan

Comment

Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart...
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Ohhh, Thursday doesn't even start...
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth bankworking View Post
              I wonder if it actually wasn't an attempt at a fake permit, and actually was there for a reason unrelated to his illegal parking?
              A) I was going to suggest the same thing.
              B) If anyone asks Argabarga why that didn't get the "Fake Permit" designation, this would certainly be a good answer.
              C) Both you and Argabarga have described encountered with people who honestly couldn't see such a difference.

Comment

Quoth Ghel View Post
                Monday you can fall apart...
                Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart...
                Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                Sadly there's no Cure for the SC's stupidity in the original post.
                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

This could be the beginning of a series of enigmatic messages... Next one could be just "Toyota" but on a Ford.
                  Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                    Is it possible to have fun in the city with your pretty girl if your car's impounded?

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
                      Oh, and instead of using scissors to cut it to the right size, you FOLDED IT OVER.

And it's not like you didn't HAVE a pair of scissors, you obviously used those to cut the hang-around-the-mirror hole (and left the little telltale mouse-chewings that causes behind)
                      no, they have a mouse, it can't chew straight lines, only holes.
                      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
                      X