Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know, I've burned my mouth pretty badly on rotisserie chicken before, that grease can get pretty hot. And prolonged contact is NOT a good idea, especially in what I shall delicately call a 'sensitive area'...

Comment

Third degree burns are white and ashy. They go all the way through the skin. They require skin grafts in order to recover.
      "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Quoth WishfulSpirit View Post
        Third degree burns are white and ashy. They go all the way through the skin. They require skin grafts in order to recover.
        And believe it or not, there is a 4th degree that's even worse: exposed bone worse.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
          Reminds me of the story I read here about the idiot who jammed a rotisserie chicken down his pants, then ended up collapsing in pain halfway to the exit with third degree burns all over his legs and crotch.
          Reminds me of the story (can't recall where I read it) about the idiot who jammed a live lobster down his pants (must have dislodged one of the rubber bands in the process), and ended up collapsing in pain. Fun fact: lobsters are able to pinch HARD with their claws, so it's a good idea to keep them away from sensitive areas.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Lobster for the WIN!

Comment

Reminds me of this story.

Here's the cartoon.

I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Forgive me for saying this, but in that store, does lobster taste you?
                Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
                X