Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just looked pedobear up on Encyclopedia Dramatica; apparently there's a pedotiger, too. Not too sure on the details of what my friend did, but think he basically just posted the same message with the picture over and over again til bannage ensued. Wish I'd saved it; it was the full length bear, big and screenstretching, with "pedobear's gonna get your children!" under it. Probably the screenstretching was the irritating bit. XD

I'd still suggest rickrolling, as anyone can learn the lyrics of the song. Maybe if Battletoads is asked for, tell them that you're sending pedobear to their house?
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

IIRC, someone is/is planning to remake Battletoads. I don't remember where I saw that, though. *shrugs* Maybe you could say,"No, but it's coming out (whenever), would you like to reserve a copy?" and then see what happens.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
        As for 4chan; only thing I know about it is that someone I know megaspammed that forum with something called "pedobear." O_o
        By "that forum" do you mean 4chan itself? Because it is not possible to megaspam 4chan... 4chan is the epitome of spam!
        This message brought to you by a hopeless pop-culture-obsessed social reject.

Comment

I have to admit, I've wanted to prank call "Prince Albert in a can." And write "For a good time, call Jenny: 867-5309" on a bathroom stall. Or just put up a "Jeff Goldblum Is Watching You Poop" poster.

..curse my common sense and better judgment. <_<
          "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
            Just looked pedobear up on Encyclopedia Dramatica; apparently there's a pedotiger, too.
            I knew of Shotacat, but I've never heard of pedotiger....
            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

You people spend way too much time on teh Intarwebs...

Wait. So do I. Disregard the previous statement.
              "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                I knew of Shotacat, but I've never heard of pedotiger....
                That's right; it was called Shotacat, but is actually a tiger. Sometimes my fingers don't type what's in my mind properly. X_x

Scroll down for the entire gallery: http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Pedobear
                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                X