Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My other job is as a page designer for a bi weekly paper and part of my job is to crop and place the wedding announcements. We get a range of people here, from raging bridezillas, to actually normal people, to rednecks.

We have someone that deals solely with obituaries and weddings and she usually catches any abuse but one day whileshe was gone I had to deal with one lady who wanted us to re run her announcement. No big deal, we screw stuff up all the time, but her problem was because the beautiful picture she paid hundreds of dollars for and prepared was placed next to an engagement announcement for a couple who were dressed in camo and looked like they were "posing in the appliance section of Wal-Mart."

It's amazing how something like a wedding can take a normal human being and transform them into a horrible creature.
    Last edited by Getoutofmylobby; 06-08-2008, 02:09 PM.

Comment

If by some miracle I find a woman that would actually agree to marry a loser like me and she turns into a bridezilla, she's getting dumped. There's no way I'm putting up with that crap. Luckily I have friends that are brutally honest in case I miss the warning signs.

Comment

Working...
      X