This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Scale Doesn't Work

Yesterday, I was covering in express until the other line went down. The scale wasn't working which meant weighing the items on another register and ringing them up on another register along with voiding the order so I could get the prices for the weighable produce items.

I saw a customer near the end of the line with a couple weighable produce items and informed him that the scale wasn't working. He refused to move to another line that had a working scale.

I got the line closed down a few minutes later. Eventually, I worked on the scale and got it working again.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

I'll bet he complained when you took a long time to weigh his stuff too.
    Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Actually, it didn't take too long to weigh the stuff. I took care of everything quickly.
      My Fanfic Page
      My Fiction Page
      My Social Group
      My Pet Social Group
      My You Tube Channel

Comment

Quoth purplecat41877 View Post
        Actually, it didn't take too long to weigh the stuff. I took care of everything quickly.
        Of course, what really happens and what happens in the mind of an SC, is rarely the same thing.
        I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

I was waiting to see something like the SC saying he should get his produce for free due to your scale not working. That would have been the clincher to this thread.

Comment

Whatta idiot. What part of "the scale isn't working and I can't take produce sales at this register until it's fixed" doesn't this guy get. You should've checked out everything but the produce and then instructed him to purchase JUST the produce at another register, again reiterating that your scale doesn't work (as you already informed him) and that you have no way of ringing it through (as you already informed him). Maybe he'd get the hint at that point

It's different if he had already been in line a while or if you were already helping him. Go out of your way to act like an idiot, you should be treated like one.
            Last edited by bainsidhe; 06-07-2008, 06:55 PM.
            A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
            X