Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's actually a pretty valid question. Some properties use the square footage of their rooms in their advertising. For example, someone on vacation with two kids in a room with two beds might choose a larger room over an average sized room. The Rio in Vegas was always my favorite when we traveled with my mother-in-law due to their room size.

At least she didn't go off on you for not knowing.

"You'd feel a Hell of a lot better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer."
    ~Clerks

Comment

I get asked that alot. To be honest, I am in the self storage business. I do get tired of answering it, but it is part of the job
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Now see, to me, a soda bed would be for someone with a very strange (and sticky) fetish.
        "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
        Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
          Now see, to me, a soda bed would be for someone with a very strange (and sticky) fetish.
          See, I was thinking baking soda. But maybe a soda bed is a water bed with delightful effervescent bubbles swirling around inside? Yeah, that's the ticket!
          mmmmmmm tingly.

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
            See, I was thinking baking soda. But maybe a soda bed is a water bed with delightful effervescent bubbles swirling around inside? Yeah, that's the ticket!
            mmmmmmm tingly.
            EQ, I'm so sorry that I started this ... you do have to admit though, the group has gotten way more use out of that typo than probably any other typo this month... I don't know if that's something to be proud of our not though.
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Oh, trust me, I'm taking great pride in this puppy.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth InsanityInc View Post
                I got the square footage question a few times. The one that still makes me scratch my head was "How big are the bathtubs?" Different call, but under the DON'T want to know category, "Can you fit 8 people in the (In room) hot tub?"
                I can understand the How big are the bathtubs question, my b/f is tall, 6'7" tall. He doesn't fit in many hotel baths so if he really wanted to get a room with a bath this is a question he would ask.
                Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

Working...
                X