No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF, people....Is there something in the water? Did everybody in this area forget how to drive all at once? Nine crashes into buildings in 3-1/2 weeks...are you kidding me?? What. The. Hell.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
      WTF, people....Is there something in the water? Did everybody in this area forget how to drive all at once? Nine crashes into buildings in 3-1/2 weeks...are you kidding me?? What. The. Hell.
      O.o Wooooww.
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I just put on a pair of pants that have 42" waists. I just got out of the military for having NASH the last time I fit into 42's.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
          I just put on a pair of pants that have 42" waists. I just got out of the military for having NASH the last time I fit into 42's.
          :HUGGGG: Holy crap that is awesome! I'd give you a booze, but I'm not where you are.
          Good going!
          (... I imagine you've lost weight, here, 'swhat I'm sayin', and it's been a few years. I seem to have it in my head you're 30ish, and military was usually what, young 20's? I do recall you saying your weight was like 3xx at some point, and 42 is not the waist of a 3xx man.)
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
            O.o Wooooww.
            Spoke too soon.

There was a TENTH ONE today.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat

Spoke too soon.

There was a TENTH ONE today.
              Seriously? Wtf?!?
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• My brain won't shut off..need to be asleep.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I get to spend three more weekends with two sweet, hilarious, handsome men, life is good, this totally makes up for the pain in the butt people I need to deal with.
                  I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Tried something amazing today. Stopped by the local UDF (United Dairy Farmers) and ordered a Butterscotch Malt. Was one of the best things I've ever had. I like it even better then Root Beer (which was my favorite drink). It was GOOOOD.

Comment

• OMG, UDF is the #1 BEST thing about living in Northern Kentucky. Oatmeal cookie ice cream for the motherfucking WIN.

(I like ice cream, can you tell?)
                      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                        Seriously? Wtf?!?
                        Yup. One or 2 were people with medical issues and at least one was drunk. Several are claiming it was a "mechanical issue" but it's more likely they hit the accelerator instead of the brake.

It's crazy-weird.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat

Yup. One or 2 were people with medical issues and at least one was drunk. Several are claiming it was a "mechanical issue" but it's more likely they hit the accelerator instead of the brake.

It's crazy-weird.
                          Peoples is stoopid.

There's a mosquito in my room. It's bitten me a few times in the past day or so already. I must kill et! (bugs like mosquitos eat me up).
                          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Hubby is still up...looks like he's working. Dunno why he feels he has to do it at this hour...and he'll almost certainly still be up by 6 to start over again (it's 12:35 AM here now). If he stays up much longer I'll have no choice but to go back out to the car before he goes to bed and get my Wendy's food, which I'd hoped not to "bother" him with
                            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I need help! Any ideas on costume ideas for a party that is themed muppets- what a muppet would look like as a real person. Doesn't matter from where as long as it is a muppet. I LOVE the idea I just have NO idea what to do! I'm thinking Fraggle...but I don't know! *runs in circles*
                              I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Tickle me Elmo? *dives for cover*

Comment

Working...
                                X