This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
    Doh! I totally should have known that. My ex liked doing play throughs on her favorite games so I could see how cool they were. That one was one of the last ones we started before it all went downhill.
    I like showing my friends play-throughs of Half-Life 2 so that they have nightmares about Ravenholm.

We don't go there anymore.
    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

I walk out of the room when he starts playing that stuff anymore...
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth KabeRinnaul

I like showing my friends play-throughs of Half-Life 2 so that they have nightmares about Ravenholm.

We don't go there anymore.
        Idk that we got that far. A lot of shit went down in a short period of time.

But I'm gonna go on YouTube tonight and check it out. :P
        F.E.A.R. was wicked cool. Freaky as hell but wicked cool.
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Hoping i'm not too late to join in I've missed out on most of the other RP's around here.

If I am just ignore me :P

Name: James Doyle (The Ghost, Ghost, Doyle)
          Place of Origin: Chicago, IL
          Background: Small time street criminal, does his best to go unnoticed which is helped out by his abilities. Knows how to pick locks and defeat less complicated electronic security.

Can hot-wire most vehicles that can still be hot wired, jimmy locks and the like. Though he is not a trained investigator, he knows how to spot out of the ordinary details and has a sense for how to talk to people. This has helped him avoid being arrested several times.

He is proficient with small arms, but not an expert marksman by any means. Is a trained boxer, but never won any titles. AKA he can hold his own in a fist fight with other mortals, but a vampire or the like would be more than a match for him.

Abilities: Modified "Not my problem field." Unless he is overtly threatening someone they will forget having seen him as soon as they look away. This works on other senses as well. They will however remember speaking with him or asking him to do something. If seen frequently enough this effect wears off over time. IE the more time he spends with you the longer it takes you to forget him. This timer resets every time you see him. Starts at a few seconds and eventually gets to be as long as 48 hours.

"Cursed by Fate" James is at once supernaturally lucky and supernaturally unlucky. Every now and then everything just goes his way. Which makes him cringe, because he knows that shortly thereafter everything will go against him. Because of this he has days where he is a shut in.

Role: Recon, Investigation, Intelligence gathering

Comment

You're fine. Just make a post in the IC thread and I'll start working you in.

On that note, sorry about the slow responses lately. I'm working 7 days straight, and don't often have time to work around my shifts.

Comment

And until we get into actual plot, I can't pick up duties. Not that I can do anything working 10-13 hour shifts >.<
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

from the one that just worked 3 12 hour shifts and an 8 hour shift in a row...I feel ya....
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

So, I was driving back from Philly from the Chikara wrestling show, and passed a few exits for Calverton, MD.

Most of the exits were blocked off.

oh god oh god hobgoblins are loose in Calverton

PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Oh calm down. The Hobgoblin attack was in Calverton, VA.

Calverton, MD, by an amazing coincidence, has been quarantined to track and neutralize the spread of the microbial EN known as "dread iota".

The spread is currently contained at EN-4, but will be escalated to an EN-6 if evidence is found of water source contamination. Highest priority will be given to preventing a northward spread toward Rocky Gorge Reservoir.

Bad day to live in places named "Calverton", apparently.
                    Last edited by KabeRinnaul; 11-14-2011, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
                      Oh calm down. The Hobgoblin attack was in Calverton, VA.

Calverton, MD, by an amazing coincidence, has been quarantined to track and neutralize the spread of the microbial EN known as "dread iota".

The spread is currently contained at EN-4, but will be escalated to an EN-6 if evidence is found of water source contamination. Highest priority will be given to preventing a northward spread toward Rocky Gorge Reservoir.

Bad day to live in places named "Calverton", apparently.
                      It was in Calverton, VA? I thought you said Romanza had taken Joey to Calverton, MD. That's certainly the location I'd been using in my IC posts.
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                        It was in Calverton, VA? I thought you said Romanza had taken Joey to Calverton, MD. That's certainly the location I'd been using in my IC posts.
                        We hadn't been specifying either way, and it doesn't really change anything. I just wanted a small town about an hour away. And a few minutes on Google Maps gave me that one.

Comment

Is Fred still waiting for others to show up? Sorry am confused and brain is mush right now thanks to school.
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

And sorry, first day off in a week so I slept through most of it and spent the rest generally screwing around.

But yeah, Fred's the first one to arrive to the meeting room, and has just been chatting with Winchester and Browning for a while. But thanks to you not being able to post for a bit, I was pretty much able to treat that as a fast-forward, so the next few are getting there just a few minutes after him.

Comment

Hehe no problem, just making sure I am not missing something
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I'm stuck on what to do next.
                                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Working...
                                X