• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
    Y
    Maybe?

SC: “Are you the guy?”

Well, I am a guy. But I do not know if I meet the qualifications of The guy. If you like, I could submit an application for the position. But I would really like to know what it would entail and what my Guy responsibilities would be before I commit to anything. While I appreciate the sacrifice of those that undertake Guy Duty, I need to ensure it fits into my current work schedule to avoid any conflicts.
    It falls to me to inform you that yes, you are in fact, The Guy. The position of The Guy. Is involuntarily appointed when exceptional awesomeness is displayed.

As for whether it fits into your work/life balance? I'm sorry, but the position of The Guy is mandatory, and if you didn't want the position you shouldn't have proceeded to become the high point of the week for the remaining rational, sapient adults on the internet.

Really, you should have known better. Actually adhering to a Schedule of Awesomeness was really the final nail in the coffin.

Unfortunately the position of The Guy does not include a stipend. However, it does apparently come with a harem, whether you want it or not.
    Check out my webcomic!

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      This would also be known as the Mating Call Of the Female Wisconsin Redneck.

Pill-bottle shaking accompaniment optional.
      but does it include the brat and beer fart ground rumble of which there is no Reiter scale equivlant????
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Maybe?

SC: “Are you the guy?”

Well, I am a guy. But I do not know if I meet the qualifications of The guy. If you like, I could submit an application for the position. But I would really like to know what it would entail and what my Guy responsibilities would be before I commit to anything. While I appreciate the sacrifice of those that undertake Guy Duty, I need to ensure it fits into my current work schedule to avoid any conflicts.
        It's not really an application, more an obstacle course. Of doom. With lots of spikes and evil fruit.

Here's your red cloak, little gun and double jump to get you started. Good luck. ^^
        "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Quoth BuffySummers View Post
          Wow. I did NOT remember this special episode of Northern Exposure. . . it's got a nice rhythm. . .shame the poor rapper didn't. . .
          It was like the synthesizer was slowly freezing in the cold ... and he still couldn't keep up with the beat.

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
            And this one time at band camp....

Oh my my this here Anakin guy
            May be Vader someday later - now he's just a small fry
            And he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye
            Sayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi"
            "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi"

OMG, my 3 loves all in one post, Star Wars, Weird Al, and Mistress Cara Did you read the books or just watch the series? I am in LOVE with the books and can't wait to get his new one The Omen Machine. Confessor was supposed to be the last one but I knew he would not be able to stay away from Richard and Kahlan The TV series was kind of a disappointment to me but I still loved watching the Mord Sith kick ass! Heck, who am I kidding I loved all the characters, just not the storyline, way too far from the books. Even though to make me feel better my husband told me it was just a reenactment of a different fork of prophecy, lol.

Comment

Made it all the way through the video. Twice, in fact. And linked it to others, whom I wish to share my fate...

*goes back to rocking quietly in the corner*
              You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

Quoth Canarr
                Made it all the way through the video. Twice, in fact. And linked it to others, whom I wish to share my fate...

*goes back to rocking quietly in the corner*
                I also linked it to others... On my Facebook page. Only one person has responded so far.

Eta: I only got through a little before clicking away.
                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth pageantmama View Post
                  OMG, my 3 loves all in one post, Star Wars, Weird Al, and Mistress Cara Did you read the books or just watch the series? I am in LOVE with the books and can't wait to get his new one The Omen Machine. Confessor was supposed to be the last one but I knew he would not be able to stay away from Richard and Kahlan The TV series was kind of a disappointment to me but I still loved watching the Mord Sith kick ass! Heck, who am I kidding I loved all the characters, just not the storyline, way too far from the books. Even though to make me feel better my husband told me it was just a reenactment of a different fork of prophecy, lol.
                  Why that sneaky.... I didn't know that he was writing more books.

I started reading the books after the first episode. I liked the show....after I learned to divorce it from the books and take it for what it was.

I do like that they kept Kahlan and Cara the kick-ass women that they are.
                  It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                    Why that sneaky.... I didn't know that he was writing more books.
                    Of course he is, he can't go very long without tormenting fictional characters >.>

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                      I just sought out the video. Wow... just... Wow.

And, no, I couldn't make it to the chorus.

^-.-^
                      I made it all the way to the end, though the one I saw didn't have pink camo, but everybody had pants and hats
                      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
                        but everybody had pants and hats
                        I recognize most of the clothing in the video. >.>

Comment

I recognize most of the clothing in the video. >.>
                          Looks like we've found a loyal customers of yours.
                          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

I actually went and looked up the video on YouTube.

What in the fuck ?
                            Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Comment

There's another video linked from that one, showing grocery prices in Nunavut. Looking at that, I suddenly have no problems at all understanding that GK's customers don't blink at spending 500$ on pants.
                              You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

Of course he is, he can't go very long without tormenting fictional characters his readers >.>
                                Fixed that for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X