This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few minor sightings

Not sure if any of these people were purposely trying to be sucky, but it WAS mildly annoying, so I'd like to give "sucky shout-outs" to the following people:

- the group of middle-aged women who decided that a sidewalk in front of a restaurant was the "perfect" spot to have someone take a group photo.

- the people who just "had' to pull up into the middle of the intersection, completely blocking it for myself and other pedestrians. I especially appreciated them not pulling back, so I had to walk around them/into traffic to cross the street. (will admit I gave a nasty look to the second person who did that)

- the couple who "had" to sit down at the bus stop, when they weren't planning on taking the bus at all. (meaning I, who WAS waiting for the bus, had to stand)

I was shopping at a small family-owned supermarket tonight. They have full-size buggies and half-size buggies. A couple with one of the former decided to stop and check out the frozen food with their buggy blocking half a narrow aisle ... and yes, there were alternatives to where they had it; they just obviously didn't consider anybody else (including the staff) as worth worrying about.
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Working...
    X