Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Superbowl Sunday man, what'd you expect?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Superbowl Sunday man, what'd you expect?

So this didn't happen to me, but my co-worker; but I'm still ticked off on her behalf.

Because it's Superbowl Sunday we were told, by our Lead Cashier, not to give out ANY change unless someone has purchased an item. Considering we're a small gas station in a neighborhood, and don't generally keep a lot of cash in our drawers to begin with, this makes sense, right? Also keep in mind, we are absolutely allowed to refuse service if someone gets belligerent or downright rude to us, or if someone throws something at us.

Cue SC:

Comes in asking if my co-worker could break a 20 for him, she explains that management told us no change unless you purchase an item, because of how many 20's, 50's, and 100's we've been getting and were expected to get. CW gets all upset and literally THROWS a lighter at her.

SC: Ring that up then.

CW: You did not just throw that at me. Get out.

SC: Sorry.

Me: Uh uh, out before I call the cops.

Guy left, but man I wanted to throw a rack at his head or something. V, my co-worker is the sweetest girl I know. There was no call at ALL for that.

Oy, that's sad. Over here, my local barbecue place closed outright for Game Day. Signs on the door and all.

Comment

Didn't you know that you're supposed to be a bank as well as a gas station? That's highly inconsiderate!!!11!

Comment

Quoth Kittykat View Post
        Guy left, but man I wanted to throw a rack at his head or something. V, my co-worker is the sweetest girl I know. There was no call at ALL for that.
        If I say I really wouldn't mind having V's rack thrown onto my head how much trouble would I get into?
        Last edited by MadMike; 02-07-2019, 05:07 PM. Reason: We've already read it, thanks.
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
          If I say I really wouldn't mind having V's rack thrown onto my head how much trouble would I get into?
          LMAO! Needed that laugh!

Comment

Working...
          X