X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV show and Movie Trivia game

Yeah, yeah.. Me and my games.

Ok..

What brand of beer do each of this characters drink: Peter Griffin, Hank Hill and Homer Simpson.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Pawtucket Partiot, Alamo, Duff

what is the Munsters address?
    Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
    Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
    Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

1313 Mockingbird Lane

What was Samantha Stephens' father's first name?
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Maurice (Sir, to Derwood).

What breed is Buck Bundy? and Lucky?
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

A sheepdog.

What was Hannibal's (from the A-Team) favorite saying?
          "Oh, very good....Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'" Severus Snape

Comment

I LOVE it when a plan comes together

What Classic Sci-Fi movie is based on Shakespeare's "The Tempest"
            Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?

Comment

Forbidden Planet. With super young Leslie Nielson!

Which ultra-famous Japanese film actor played Toranaga in the miniseries Shogun?
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Toshiro Mifune.

What voice-over role did Mark Hamill play in many of the animated Batman shows and one-shot videos?
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

The Joker

what is the only Disney Animated movie to get a PG rating (also regarded as the worst of the Disney Animated Movies)

Comment

Quoth Monica View Post
                    A sheepdog.

...?
                    Actually, Buck Bundy was a Briard. :-)
                    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth DaDairyDruid View Post

what is the only Disney Animated movie to get a PG rating (also regarded as the worst of the Disney Animated Movies)
                      Not sure what you might be thinking of, but first that comes to mind is The Black Cauldron was the First, but not the only. But there have been other "animated" movies since then with a PG rating. Mars Needs Moms was another (probably more terrible than the black cauldron too). James and the Giant Peach was also PG that I can recall off the top of my head, but that one was actually good and all of the films that Disney licensed from Hayao Miayazaki were PG

Who said "I thought I'd die before I ever got a compliment." Just before being shot and killed?

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
                        Mars Needs Moms was another (probably more terrible than the black cauldron too). James and the Giant Peach was also PG that I can recall off the top of my head, but that one was actually good and all of the films that Disney licensed from Hayao Miayazaki were PG
                        ?
                        Mars needs Moms, James and the Giant Peach and the Miyazaki films were NOT made by Disney, only released through them, but yes I was refering to the Black Cauldron

Comment

OK, another question:

Who was Claymore Gregg?

Bonus points: Who played him?
                          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
                            Who said "I thought I'd die before I ever got a compliment." Just before being shot and killed?
                            Tony DiNozzo (NCIS) played by Robert Wagner

What role did Patrick Stewart have in a science fiction movie based on a famous novel prior to Star Trek The Next Generation?
                            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I don't know Mooncat's question but Stewart played Gurney Halleck in David Lynch's version of Dune. And he has hair! I'll let Mooncat's question stand, since I don't know it.
                              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Working...
                              X