Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gravekeeper, your posts are the highlight of my week. No lie. Of course, I don't
    have a life anymore (grin) but it's still awesome stuff.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      Do you really want to go to college on a PIMP scholarship?
      Oh oh OH! I DO! I DO I DO I DO I DO! *Wild waving and falls over*

I wanna be the Pimp in the purple leopard coat.
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
        I wanna be the Pimp in the purple leopard coat.

How 'bout this?
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
          I’m not 100% sure what a “Masta’ Card” is. But I’m assuming it’s far more hip and edgy then that square, Mastercard.
          It's how you gets yo pimpjuice, dawg!

Comment

Pimpjuice! Pimpjuice. Argh~@!

PIMPJUICE.

You know those beer coolers? Do you know what they come stocked with in the new Summer sale? Pimpjuice. Pimpjuice. Pimpjuice. I’ve been shipping PIMPJUICE to Nunavut. PIMPJUICE. What in the…..Hell is….but…..Pimpjuice? Seriously, Pimpjuice? I’m not only horrified by the fact such a product exists, but that its being ordered and shipped to the barren arctic reaches of Canada. What in the world are they doing with Pimpjuice? What is Pimpjuice? Do they even know what a pimp is up there? I don’t think Nunavut has any “hoes” with which one would practice the dubious profession of pimping, or pimpage or pimporing or whatever the verb is.

Apparently, it’s an energy drink. Full of raw pimpin’ energy. Pimpalicious if you will. I tried running it through Wiki and it further elaborated. It is uncarbonated and tastes kind of like apple juice with a bit of a medicine like aftertaste. So pimpjuice = apple juice cough syrup. Which makes apples the pimpfruit. That’s right.

Apples? Apples be pimpin’.

Hate to break it to ya, GK but there is a song with the same name made by the same rapper who did the drink. In your area you may have the 867/Nunavut people, but for me....we South Floridians have the chongas (the Miami/Hialeah,FL Latina equivalent of a chavette) and the wannabe gangstas/thugs that love that stuff.

Chongalicious
            Last edited by tropicsgoddess; 06-30-2008, 12:54 AM.
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

She only want me for my pimp juice........whoooooo woooooo hoooooo ooooo....I think I need to let er loose......let her looooooooose......

Crap now I know what CD I need to listen to on the way to work tonight, if I can find it....
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Like, Omigawd.

I’m not sure if anyone has ever had to try and book hotel rooms for a pack of teenage girls before. But it’s an experience akin to rounding up 3 Chihuahua’s and a Jack Russell terrier, feeding them 2 cans of Red Bull and a handful of Ecstasy pills each then trying to get them to wake a straight line through the Play Pen at Mcdonald’s during the dinner rush.

For reference I was talking to the Jack Russell terrier. For whom “Omigawd, Dude” was not a phrase, but a comma. Our most precious resource indeed.
                I'm a Girl Guide leader. You've hit the nail on the head there...

I often claim a specialty in herding cats - between the Guiding and working for a psychologist with ADD, I've had a lot of practice.

Comment

because he’s wanted on a Canada wide warrant for exposing himself to a tour bus full of senior citizens in downtown Toronto and then using both hands to have his man bits sing along with him through the first 3 verses of Come All Ye Faithful.
                  Damn me and my imagination...

I can totally see that.

Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

SC: “Hi, I was calling to ask if you can you order online or is it just by phone?”
                    Me: “They can be ordered online as well.”
                    SC: “Well I’ll just order it on the phone since I already have you.”
                    I've nearly done something similar once. I had to post a form but I didn't have the postal address. I happened to walk past the office of the company that I had to send the form to, and thought "I'll go in and ask the postal address. No wait, I'll go in and deliver the form in person!" (since I had it with me). Unsurprisingly, the postal address was the same as the street address, which is listed in the phone book under the company name. I think I was sleep deprived that week.

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                      Damn me and my imagination...

I can totally see that.

Thanks for bringing the brain bleach. Does it work on eyeballs too? After reading GK's post, I will never look at cookie dough ice cream the same again.
                      That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                        Do you really want to go to college on a PIMP scholarship?
                        Hell yeah it's my major.

Comment

Quoth Sonoma View Post
                          Thanks for bringing the brain bleach. Does it work on eyeballs too?
                          You're welcome. I have plenty for everyone.

You'd be surprised what it works on.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth ShootMePlease View Post
                            How anyone can go out in public with their brillo pad showing is beyond me.
                            While it is beyond me too, the mental image doesn't seem to strike as much fear and horror in me as in other members. Does that mean I lost my sanity ?
                            "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Quoth Samaliel View Post
                              Does that mean I lost my sanity ?
                              "Yes, yes you are. But that's okay, so am I."
                              </Jim Gaffigan>
                              Oh, and there's a coffee store somewhere in DogTown, MO, that sells a concoction called Pimp Juice, but it's more of a peanut butter cup smoothie than an apple juice whatever the hell it is. I know this because I used to buy one every other week when the furry group went and hung out in the smoke-filled dankness, just chatting and doing nothing.
                              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

JACK RUSSEL TERRIER VERSION
                                Jeez Gravekeeper Omigawd, Dude you've got an interesting job. On the bright side Omigawd, Dude you've got entertainment. On second thought Omigawd, Dude alot of this seems irritating to you Omigawd, Dude so that would be our entertainment Omigawd, Dude wouldn't it? At least you're desensitized to the point it's only irritating Omigawd, Dude and not something that makes you want to run out of the office to the nearest gas station to pour gas on yourself and light it while singing "Come all ye Faithful"

RELATIVELY SANE VERSION
                                Jeez Gravekeeper, you've got an interesting job. On the bright side, you've got entertainment. On second thought, alot of this seems irritating to you, so that would be our entertainment, wouldn't it? At least you're desensitized to the point it's only irritating, and not something that makes you want to run out of the office to the nearest gas station to pour gas on yourself and light it while singing "Come all ye Faithful"
                                Pretend there's something here that sounds insightful, but is really just some pseudo-intellectual bull.

Comment

Working...
                                X