Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bet the ticket cost more than the actual inspection...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet the ticket cost more than the actual inspection...

Someone tries to pass a newspaper clipping off as an inspection sticker. What I'd like to know is how long they drove around like that before anyone noticed...
    Last edited by Dreamstalker; 03-03-2014, 01:21 PM.
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
    Someone tries to pass a newspaper clipping off as an inspection sticker. What I'd like to know is how long they drove around like that before anyone noticed...
    My great-aunt Hattie passed a cop doing visual checks with a strawberry ice cream cone...

(At that time in Utah, the stickers were at the lower left corner of the windshield, in front of the driver. She saw the cop standing at the roadside, eyeing passing cars, and grabbed her grand0daughter's cone, since the current stickers were pink.)
    Last edited by dalesys; 03-05-2014, 12:12 AM.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

We had neighbors who were dumb enough to drive around in a rust bucket of a car with NO license plate whatsoever for several months before they were finally caught, so I'm really not surprised.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
      X