Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I picked a bad day to give up dairy...

The Zucker Bros. pimpin' Cheeselandia!

Travel Wisconisn

Need a LIKE button really bad right now . . .
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

*starts packing bags*
      Heading to Wisconson!

Wait!

Maybe I should wait until it thaws out. When does spring start up there? Is it July or August?
      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
      Save the Ales!
      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
        When does spring start up there? Is it July or August?
        hahaha. I'll have you know I had plants in the ground by mid-June last year! And watch what you say, or we'll send snow to Georgia again. Given this season's debacle, I'm sure you don't want that.....

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
          ... I had plants in the ground by mid-June ...
          Yeah, but how many feet under were they planted?
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I love the video, but won't be vacationing in Wisconsin this year.
            "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Mrs. TGK & I will be going to New Glarus for the Beer Bacon & Cheese festival.
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                Mrs. TGK & I will be going to New Glarus for the Beer Bacon & Cheese festival.
                Damn it. Now I'll have to have a NG beer when I get home from work tonight.
                "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                  but how many feet under were they planted?
                  lol. Inches, dalesys, inches. Can't get a shovel into the permafrost. 'Frozen Tundra' don'tcha know.

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
                  have to have a NG beer when I get home
                  And I'm gearing up to work my way through all of Capital's offerings through the weekend. I just noticed they have a pilsner (which I think too few micros try) and grabbed a six of those and a mix of the rest.

TGK - I'm surprised you have time for that - isn't this like crunch time in your biz?
                  In any case, hope you have a great time, it looks like fun. Do you and the Mrs. polka? Even if not, I think that kind of music puts people in a fun frame of mind. I didn't get to stop in the brewery, but the town itself is beautiful.
                  As far as NG beer, they really hit their stride about ten years ago and medal nation-wide with pretty good consistency now. Have one for me.

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
                    TGK - I'm surprised you have time for that - isn't this like crunch time in your biz?
                    No, I'm a seasonal--4/15 and I'm done for the year.
                    Quoth sms001 View Post
                    In any case, hope you have a great time, it looks like fun. Do you and the Mrs. polka?
                    No, but hearing them play Happy Birthday for her (yes, that Sunday) is fun.
                    Quoth sms001 View Post
                    I didn't get to stop in the brewery, but the town itself is beautiful.
                    As far as NG beer, they really hit their stride about ten years ago and medal nation-wide with pretty good consistency now. Have one for me.
                    Don't worry about the brewery as every liquor store and megamart in Green County seems to stock their goodies.
                    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?

Comment

No, I'm a seasonal--4/15 and I'm done for the year.
                      lol at myself. Didn't even think about the dates. June is well past "crunch time."

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
                        lol at myself. Didn't even think about the dates. June is well past "crunch time."
                        Does that mean I won't see you at the fest?

Who is John Galt?

Comment

Does that mean I won't see you at the fest?
                          Sadly, no, unless I can scrape up a beer buddy to go with. We're (wife and I) having a tough time finding a good, reliable "occasional" farm hand, which means one of us needs to be here daily. So most of our recreation tends to be within a couple of hours.

Looking forward to the report after though - Cheeseland usually only gets mentioned here as a locale in regards to the "S" word. Will be nice for everyone to read about some summer fun.

Comment

Working...
                          X