Clear All

• Nope! the anime

melissamceagle:
    | do you think anime parents have a baby
    | and when they see she has pink hair and blue eyes they think
    | "oh no
    | she's a main character."
    http://secondlina.tumblr.com/post/75...hilarious-text

The only thing they left out was toast avoidance/an irrational fear of bread products.

That said, I do believe I would pay money to see this made into a show. It would be the ultimate shoujo parody.
    Last edited by firecat88; 03-16-2014, 05:22 PM.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Quoth firecat88 View Post
      The only thing they left out was toast avoidance/an irrational fear of bread products.

That said, I do believe I would pay money to see this made into a show. It would be the ultimate shoujo parody.
      Maybe people should get a Kickstarter going?
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Her brother refuses to take a bath (except with her) because he has the same problem - he expects a naked alien catgirl to teleport into the bath with him if he takes one alone. But she refuses to take one *with* him because that's how a significant percentage of ecchi doujinshi starts...

Comment

lol I think I would read this.

Comment

Quoth Chromatix View Post
            Her brother refuses to take a bath (except with her) because he has the same problem - he expects a naked alien catgirl to teleport into the bath with him if he takes one alone. But she refuses to take one *with* him because that's how a significant percentage of ecchi doujinshi starts...
            Her dad practically begs to get a dog or a cat, but she keeps saying no. She doesn't even allow goldfish into the house lest they start talking to her.
            "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Working...
            X