This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

via Imgflip Meme Generator
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Worked car dealership parts for a whole week after a year of being out of work.
      I was reminded-
      AkaiKitsune
      Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

(Note: I know we don't condone this on this forum but it does happen; people I know who used to wait tables have told me so. O_o)

My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Rosco the Iroc
          And not just at Walmart. Worked at a SuperTarget for close to 8 yrs and I couldn't tell you the # of times I found frozen food in the cereal aisle. And it was almost always chicken.
          "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

Grocery clerk for five years at two different places. Our most popular was steak and/or yogurt, not only IN the dry cereal aisle, but *hidden* behind cereal boxes. Just follow your nose~~ o_O;>
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Last edited by Rosco the Iroc; 08-14-2017, 11:35 PM.
              AkaiKitsune
              Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                Grocery clerk for five years at two different places. Our most popular was steak and/or yogurt, not only IN the dry cereal aisle, but *hidden* behind cereal boxes. Just follow your nose~~ o_O;>
                And don't forget ice cream amongst the clothing racks. This happened at least once I'm aware of at a store I worked at

Comment

And I wasn't even looking for a cat meme ...

[IMG][/IMG]
                  Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
                  ~ Mr Hero

Comment

True story. Nothing makes my day more than when that guy who, whenever he comes to the petrol station, always bitches about the price of fuel and how he's not made of money... fills up his diesel car with petrol and therefore has to pay loads to get it fixed. XD
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post

True story. Nothing makes my day more than when that guy who, whenever he comes to the petrol station, always bitches about the price of fuel and how he's not made of money... fills up his diesel car with petrol and therefore has to pay loads to get it fixed. XD
                      For that guys next meme-
                      AkaiKitsune

Comment

Mech or garage manager calls I need that thing that go on the car...
                        AkaiKitsune

Comment

This is for the SC one of the service writers had on Friday.

and yet I can still manage to say stuff that makes them wince- the joy of being me
                          AkaiKitsune

Comment

My DeviantArt.

Comment

Just reminding everyone about the most wonderful time of the year. You're welcome.

My DeviantArt.

Comment

I gave up on this, My goal is not using the employee phone list to keep score on who got the most GFT's that day and to see if everyone got one that day.
                                AkaiKitsune

Comment

Working...
                                X