This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over Exposed!

Last week, I was cashing on Express and D was cashing beside me. I looked over to Customer Service and saw an older-looking woman, with her back to me, wearing a blue and white striped gauzy long dress. I started laughing cuz I could see her big white granny panties through it. I gave the 'discreet eyebrow raise and head motion' to D so she would look - I didn't want to say anything in front of the customers we were serving! She put her hand over her mouth, and I could see she was struggling not to crack up.

Afterwards, D said something about it to C, who had served the woman at Customer Service. C said that we should've seen the front view- no bra, and she was hanging really low!!! I'd been so busy laughing at the panties that I completely missed that the woman had no bra on!
    It's like I'm wearing Eau de Moron and all of the idiots and assholes are attracted to me... -JuniorMintz

Don't these people look in the mirror before they leave the house?

That reminds me of the time this guy came into my store with his pants falling around his ankles. It was my second day working, and I was by the service desk talking to the FEM about something or other, when the guy came in (I have since referred to him as the Undie Bum). He smelled like a giant vat of booze, human sweat, and rotten food, and he was incredibly drunk. The bum sat his giant smelly backpack down on our copier, and proceeded to pull a pack of batteries out of his pocket, which fell out and scattered all over the floor. As he was bending over to pick them up, he took his hand off the waist of his pants, and they just...fell straight to the floor. The bum's fat white ass, contained in a very disgusting pair of tighty-whities, was now being displayed full-on to the whole front end of the store. He did not notice or care.

I and the FEM, as well as the customers we were helping, were just... for a few minutes, before someone was brave enough to try and shoo the guy out.
    Discourtesy Clerk, purveyor of fine hay bales, pine scented douche and stuff that's not in bins since July 2006.

Comment

when I was working at the art stand, we had a couple 40 plus days

an older obese woman came walking past with a lavalava on (I think north americans call it a wrap or sarong) and NOTHING else

no bra, no nothing... it was fairly see through not transulcent but not opaque and it moved as she was walking....

she actually stopped traffic.
      I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Announcement heard on the CS board's PA system:

"Brain Bleach®™ needed to General Work Chat. Repeat: Brain Bleach®™ needed to General Work Chat."
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I had a girl once (everyone in the pharmacy knows her by name, she's rather annoying) in the drive thru who was wearing a very low cut wrap around top. She went through the entire transaction with her boob flopped out. I didn't have the heart to tell her, and thank god she wasn't in the store. Egads...

Comment

We had a customer who belonged to a very conservative church. She was very active in a group that was trying to get a strip club closed down. Every time she came in she would harangue us about the terrible effect on children that the existence of the strip club created.

Meanwhile, she was always dressed like a $2 cracked-out hooker. Low cut dresses and tops with about a mile of cleavage, tops so tight they gapped between the buttons and showed her bra, camel-toe pants, stiletto heels, etc. She had more than a passing resemblence to Tammy Faye Bakker, including the unbelievable make-up.

It was hard to keep a straight face listening to her yammer about the strippers.
            Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...
            TASTE THE LIME JELLO OF DEFEAT! -Gravekeeper

Comment

Skeptic, maybe she was upset because she couldn't get a job there...
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

This reminds me of the woman who stood in the photo lab bitching for almost an hour. That would not be so bad but she had a very large weight problem and she was wearing a very, very short skirt. That was more cellulite then I wanted to see.

Olive juice you too.

Comment

Working...
                X