This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cats, dogs, and undergrads...

Since I posted a few today, I figured I should introduce myself...

I work part-time as a veterinary/emergency crticial care nurse (the proper term is "technician," but I prefer nurse). I try to avoid the human end of things, and work mostly with the animals, but I still have to deal with humans sometimes. I'm also a graduate student, so I teach undergraduates to pay my way. Undergrads can also make for amusing stories--someday I'll post the best "how they got caught cheating" stories.

Virtual cookies for anyone who knows the origin of my nick here. For those who don't, it's pronounced exactly the way it's spelled: "K'Z'K." No vowels.

-K'Z'K
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong."
    -Edward O. Wilson

Yeah I love Bun Bun too
    Meeeeoooow.....
    Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

/me hands over the virtual cookie...

Incidentally, I did once have a canine patient who was attacked by a rabbit....

-K'Z'K
      "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong."
      -Edward O. Wilson

Comment

My sister works in the same field as you...I hear from her the human end of things is awful, so I can't blame you for trying to avoid it. I bet you've got some great stories!
        ~a lass unparallel'd~

Comment

Working...
        X