This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kagato View Post

Nah, just the ones that couldn't get jobs in the forests of british columbia >_>
    Awww so no crossdressing then? (my own Monty Python reference)
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Well, it's a new year so it's time for more stupid, silly and all-round ridiculous questions!

If you have a question and want to remain anonymous, just send it in a PM - When I quote it I will leave out who it is from!
      Violets are blue,
      Roses are red,
      I bequeath to thee...
      A boot to the head >_>

Comment

If a man speaks in the forest and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong? (R.I.P. George Carlin...)
        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Ron Perlman is in like, everything, all the time. Is he just a workaholic or does he need the money for some reason? (PS- yay Sons of Anarchy season 2 on Netflix Instant Stream, finally!)
          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Come on people! More questions! This latest batch I'm doing something a little different so I want at LEAST six questions to work with before I go ahead with it. Like I said in my earlier post, PM them if you want the question to remain anonymous.
            Violets are blue,
            Roses are red,
            I bequeath to thee...
            A boot to the head >_>

Comment

How many sheep are needed to win parliament???
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Why has my Dad's mate turned my FB status into an argument about the tooth fairy and other childhood icons with a dash of religion and homophobia thrown in for good measure?
                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Working...
                X