This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kind of? Only kind of?

"And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Yeah. I pick and choose the moments to be evil to maximize my evilness's impact. :P
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Oh now, don't even! You can't even PRETEND to be an angel anymore! I see those horns holding up the halo!
        "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

What horns? *puts on her disarmingly cute froggie hat*
          Attached Files

Comment

D'aww, such a cute froggie hat, you couldn't possibly be ev--

WAIT A MINUTE.
            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

*whistles innocently*

Comment

LIES.

Jester called. Jester, you don't sound anything like I imagined you would sound. Er...not that that's a bad thing or anything.

Also did not hide in my blankets the whole time...
                Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Also, my sister is apparently going into labor and it's apparently the real thing. She isn't due until the 27, damnit.
                  Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Due dates are really only estimates, even the ones done via sonography. If the doctor is happy then don't stress about it. I hope that if it's the right time that everything goes quickly, well, and as painlessly as possible. *hugs*
                    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Good luck and congrats to your sister. Do you know if she's having a boy or a girl?

Comment

True. She's been having problems the whole pregnancy, though...too much amniotic fluid.

She's having a boy. She's not sure yet, but she said it feels the way it did with her first baby.

(Er. This is her second baby. And yes, she's my younger sister. )
                        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

My sister had issues during both of her pregnancies (kidney stones is the only thing that comes to mind but I do know she was on bed rest most of her pregnancy with my nephew). to her. And hope she recovers well and quickly and the baby is healthy.

Comment

As far as I know, she's at the hospital right now...but still don't know if it's "false labor" or what...she always seems to have a problem with that, the baby's all "lemme out" and then goes "just kidding lol U MAD?"

My mom wanted me to go over to sister's apartment and watch over the toddler basically...but then wanted to leave me alone over there until my sister and her bf came back. Um. Yeah, no fucking way. Not with a douche he is, I'd be scared out of my mind and just walk out the door...almost 2 miles back in below-20 weather or not... :/
                            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Are you on any medications? Cause, those really help. (Take it from someone who's on them!)

When I'm feeling depressed, and I know it feels like the amount of effort involved is insurmountable, but if you can manage to force yourself to get up and moving and doing something, even if it's vaccuuming or dancing or whatever, it really helps to get you out of the funk. Make sure you get plenty of sunlight, too, especially morning light. It's absolutely essential.

So, get up, move, get light. Sounds stupid but it will help!

I used to have a phone phobia, too. I'd have a panic attack if I had to call someone. I still only pretty much talk to two people on the phone: my mom and my husband. But I *can* make a call now for appts and stuff if I need to without it being a huge deal. I do procrastinate about it, but I do get it done, eventually. I don't know how I got over it. Just suddenly, it wasn't a big deal. Probably had to make a bunch of calls to deal with something and I realized it wasn't as scary as I was making it or something or other. Anyway, behavior thereapy yourself. Make yourself make a phone call, increase the frequency until you're comortable doing it.
                              Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Re my sister: false alarm.

42_42_42: No, I am not. -sighs- I want drugs, though. I mean...medication... Don't have a doctor now, though.

Hmm. Sunlight is evil. -boo, hiss- No, really, I keep sleeping through it all. Maybe I can open up the blinds a little when I wake up to get at least -some- light in. That would probably be good. -nods- and if I find my mp3 player charger cord, I can finally keep doing my Voltaire dance-round.

Well...I at least answered the phone when Jester called...that's a start, right?
                                Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Working...
                                X