Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I sleep on my side, cuddling my second pillow (apparently it's hereditary; my dad sleeps the same way...).
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
      Fine by me, but hands off the teddy.
      I don't need your teddy. I have my second pillow.

That sounds so filthy. But then again filthy is everything but my name.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I just lose consciousness and hallucinate for eight hours.

Comment

BookstoreEscapee, I sleep the exact same way! If I'm not in that position, than I can't sleep at all. And now that you mention it, I've always seen my mom sleeping in that position. I know I sound exactly like my sperm donor when I walk, too. Bone structure, maybe? I have no idea to explain that.
          "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking." - George Patton

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Quoth Sylvia727 View Post
            BookstoreEscapee, I sleep the exact same way! If I'm not in that position, than I can't sleep at all.
            Hehe, me neither. Which sucks when I have a head cold, and get all stuffy on whichever side is facing down, and I can't breathe. So I switch sides, and the stuffiness switches sides with me. Makes me wish I could sleep sitting up, or at least on my back. Which may be why I am still awake at 1am, when I should really be in bed. As long as I am sitting here on the couch, I can breathe.

I think my sleeping position is why I prefer foam rubber pillows - they spring right back into shape. My dad has regular poly-fill pillows, and they are all scrunched up cuz he bunches one of them up in his arms all night.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

For the past 5 years or so now I've slept with a pillow either behind or cuddled in front of me on my side. Soon I will have a real person here to cuddle with
              Girls do not exist on the intarweb.

Comment

Tell your boss you will NEVER go back there......unless its for 5 times the pay and you don't share tips. Am I evil?
                GFY

Comment

Working...
                X