This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most dumbest criminal yet?

Guy comes up to buy a Gift Card for $300. I punch in the transaction, and put the card into the envelope, and leave it on the counter.

He grabs it and runs off.

I calmly void the transaction and make the card useless. LP is shaking his head over this. "I ain't running after that freak. And I definitely ain't calling the other stores about this. They ain't gonna believe me!!"

Damn, it would have been so....apropo if the guy had slammed into the automatic doors in his hurry!

It'll be so funny to see him try to use the useless gift card elsewhere!
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Did he actually ran his ass out the doors?

I still do not see how he could be a criminal. Maybe he was in a hurry to get someones B-day or anniversary.
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

i believe he's a criminal cos he didn't pay for the card before running off with it.

so...he's going to be in for a BIG surprise when he finds the card isn't worth anything

Comment

I don't know, I think the guy who tried to rob the bank he worked at.

"This is a stick up!"
          "Bob, you're an idiot."

Comment

actually it was a secruity guard. he was the only one at the bank and robbed it in full uniform including name tag. they have one camera he walks in stares at camera leaves frame comes back with lunch bag on his head

Comment

Quoth Cyphr View Post
              actually it was a secruity guard. he was the only one at the bank and robbed it in full uniform including name tag. they have one camera he walks in stares at camera leaves frame comes back with lunch bag on his head
              If criminals were smart, then they wouldn't need to be criminals.

Comment

Quoth Cyphr View Post
                I read a news story a while ago about a guy that robbed a bank, passing a "give me all your money" note to the teller...which he wrote on the back of his paystub, with his name, address, social security number....

Cops show up at his door...and believe or not.....he looks JUST like that guy on the cameras and happens to have bags full of cash!
                "What size can I get you, ma'am?"
                "Red."
                "Okay...I'll check the red for you, but what size do you need?"
                "RED!"
                "..."

Comment

Chap in britain takes his dog with him whilst robbing bank (hey we have lots of eccentrics) however in his haste he leaves the dog behind. When police arrive they say 'Home Boy' and arrive at the chaps house moments after he does!
                  A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

and you just KNOW that this guy is gonna be an SC later on, complaining that his gift card isn't working and how he KNOWS that it has 300 dollars on it
                    sex is like pizza. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good. - Kusanagi

Comment

I like the stories like these:

night security decides to rob the store he guards, and so as to foil the cameras, he wears a dry cleaner's bag over his uniform. A clear bag.

worker decides to rob his store after hours, and uses a box as a mask. He can only see out the corner where the seam is, and has to keep re-adjusting the box to see. The cameras picked up his uniform/nametag.
                      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post
                        Did he actually ran his ass out the doors?

I still do not see how he could be a criminal. Maybe he was in a hurry to get someones B-day or anniversary.
                        Ran off, didn't pay for the card. Ergo, it's a technical theft in our books, since he absconded with store property (i.e. the Gift Card isn't his until we activate it).

Comment

i find it amazing someone is such an idiot they even have sign on the back that says.... wait a minute we all know where this is going SC's don't read

Comment

Heh heh m heh heh---our automatic exit doors aren't working. Again.

I would pay cash money to see somebody try that at my store and run smack into the non-functioning doors.
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                            X