X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth marty View Post
    I just bought a Girl Scout troop
    Where do you plan to keep them?

GK: making you feel old is the purpose of birthdays. But even so, have a good one.
    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth ShootMePlease View Post
      Happy Birthday, GK !!

I have the perfect gift for you....

Thats the kind of thing that turns people into atheists.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
        This is a Llama.

One question, why does the llama look like it's in a grocery store?
        Last edited by Ree; 02-06-2008, 04:45 AM. Reason: Editing image out of quote
        <Insert clever signature here>

Comment

Cinema guy--In my stomach.

Where else?
          Would you like a Stummies?

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!
            I loathe birthdays too..

Ooooooooooo llama!!!
            Be like the flower that perfumes the very hand that crushes it.

Comment

Happy Birthday And when you blow out your candles don't forget to wish that the 867'ers get invaded and devoured by a pack of rabid llamas.

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
                Please tell me, where to these 867-ers get the money to spend on this crap? Apparently there is some very profitable inter-breeding going on out there.
                No, just a bunch of BS government subsidies, because both the Canadian government and the territorial governments think it's an excellent use of taxpayers money to pay you to live in buttfuck nowhere.

Accuse me of stereotyping, I've been to these communities. Is troof.

Then again, it's keeping them in buttfuck nowhere, so the only people who have to deal with these fuckwits are...well, people like GK. It's a necessary sacrifice.
                Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me!

I like big bots and I cannot lie.

Comment

damnit Shootmeplease now i want certain aspects of the bedding for my ever growing can you believe how many shaded of pink i hvae bedding.

Comment

Quoth ShootMePlease View Post
                    I have the perfect gift for you....
                    That bed is so cute! I want one!

*remembers to look vaguely menacing on her way out*
                    Last edited by Ree; 02-06-2008, 04:47 AM. Reason: Editing image out of quote
                    "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                      SC: “Uh…..just hold on a minute.”
                      ( He combines his meager mental power with someone else in the background for a while )
                      SC: “You’re a bitch. <click>”

….ok. You know, the whole point of a “come back” is that you immediately reply. That’s why it’s called a “come back” instead of a “Wait a minute, I’ll be back”. It’s also kind of sad that despite taking a time out and conferring with your friends that was all you could come up with. I mean there’s fighting unarmed in a battle of wits and then there’s throwing rocks at an aircraft carrier then proudly proclaiming victory for your country in a series of badly filmed Youtube videos.
                      That made my day! I had to share it with my wife. Now she's cursing me for making her snort her grape juice. GK, you rock.
                      I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
                      - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
                      - IPF

Comment

Refering to post #22: Please keep this to the suckiness of GK's customers and leave the politics out. Popular or not, this thread will be closed like any other if it veers into Fratching territory. Thanks.
                        Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

Happy belated Birthday GK!

Comment

Happy birthday, Dear GK, and thank you yet again for helping me break rule #1. At work, no less.

I saw many examples of fashion trumping weather the other night. I'm at the club, feeling a bit crazy because I didn't wear a jacket, only a long sleeved shirt, and didn't wear boots, but shoes with low kitten heels, and I had to run around a bit outside, given how far away I had to park and such. But the girls in the mini's and stilettos put me to shame. And I'm honestly glad and proud I'm not that crazy/stupid.

For the record, llamas are actually far more pleasant in real life than a good deal of people. They may smell a little funky and occasionally be inclined to spit at you, but they generally miss, and they can be very sweet and cuddly. Particularly if you have food that they want. /former zookeeper
                            "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

"Did you manage to keep your hand out of your pants till lunch?"
                              ...soooo... it's OK to play during or after lunch then?

Comment

Working...
                              X