This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "How do you sleep at night??"

Argh! I got sent to the other bar again! My managers friend is ridiculously short staffed, and as I said in my previous thread, this bar is EVIL.

The bar is slightly cheaper than my bar, so now and then I would quote the wrong price.

Me = Poor me, desperately wanting to leave
    ROM = Retarded old man

Me: OK so that is £2.49.
    ROM: WHAT? IT WAS £2.29 EARLIER!
    Me: Oh you're right, I'm sorry, I quoted you the wrong price.
    ROM: I AM NOT PAYING 20 PENCE EXTRAAAAAA!
    Me: You don't have to.
    ROM: *hands me money* HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT???
    Me:

Yes, Retarded Old Man, I will sleep very well tonight, knowing that I am a better person than you. I will also wake up as fresh as a daisy and not hungover as fuck after drinking for twelve hours straight like you!

Don't you get it, you have just tortured his soul by attempting to make him pay 20 pence more than what he usually does. You should lie awake at night thinking about what you did to his drinking experience, and the fact that you scared him with that price that he could have had a heart attack right there and then.

Too bad you didn't it would have been one less horrid customer to serve.

I do know how you feel, when working for Sbucks in Aussie land you sometimes would help out other stores, most of the time is was just plain horrible because the customers there would be extremely impatient with you and the fact that you didn't know where they kept their stuff. Hope this is only a temp thing for you.
    Am I sad because I am looking forward to the day when the people I will be dealing with will no longer be able to talk back?

Comment

Perhaps the friend is short-staffed because the idiot customers have driven away all of the help?

Are you at least getting paid extra or are their some kind of perks to putting up wiht this horseshit?
      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
        Perhaps the friend is short-staffed because the idiot customers have driven away all of the help?

Are you at least getting paid extra or are their some kind of perks to putting up wiht this horseshit?
        Double time I went there before for normal rate and hated it, I told the manager never to send me there again.

But double time was still not enough. I REALLY understand why that place is so short staffed. The SC's are horrible. Not your run of the mill complaints or being stupid, they are MEAN and get personal.

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
          ROM: HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT???
          sweetly. I dream of getting to watch you reap as you have sown.
          Everything sucks. I must be living in a vacuum.

Comment

People like that customer deserve to cry and be unhappy. So, I'd sleep very well at night knowing that I was the Karma's Tool.
            "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

On your back with your eyes closed?
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

My reply:

"After dealing with people like you, I need about 4 Ambien pills, a teddy bear with a hole drilled in the rear end, and a martini to be able to sleep."
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife
                  ROM: I AM NOT PAYING 20 PENCE EXTRAAAAAA!
                  Am I the only one who was thinking this:
                  "Well, ergo cogitum daltitum e pluribus shut your piehole." -Mike Rowe

Comment

Not your run of the mill complaints or being stupid, they are MEAN and get personal.

Sounds to me like someone from AA should make an appearance there. Try to convert the evil.

In ref. to the pic, I kinda saw that in my head too, but I saw it without Gerard Butler's fillings.

Comment

To chops...BWAHAHAHHAHAHA.

HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT???
                      With wine in my stomach and a giant grin on my face.
                      You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                        My reply:

"After dealing with people like you, I need about 4 Ambien pills, a teddy bear with a hole drilled in the rear end, and a martini to be able to sleep."

Great you just made me snort Red Bull through my nose.
                        My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

In this situation, I think the proper reply to his question would have been:

"On a huge pile of money, made out of the extra 20p we charge folks like you. It's remarkably comfortable, believe it or not."
                          "She didn't observe the cardinal rule: Don't F**K with people who handle your food"
                          -Ryan Reynolds in 'Waiting'

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                            My reply:

Thread's over, go home.
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Fine by me, but hands off the teddy.
                              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                              X