X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• survived the mud run, but

didn't survive the zombies.

Status-Infected

Had a blast, hugged some zombies after I lost my lifelines, ended up running with hub's coworkers and we got "adopted" by another small group, as there were so many zombies the survival rate was only 7%. After every obstacle you faced from 3-20 zombies! And some of them would turn and chase you down after you thought you were safely past them! As soon as we got done, we started discussing strategy for next year! Mainly because those who ran yesterday get a steep discount(as in 50%) if we register for the 2014 run before june 30th. Spectators were allowed to wander freely taking pictures, provided they didn't get in the way of zombies or runners. The only time most people were actually running was when the zombies were in play, otherwise we walked or jogged, because you'd have to sprint through a gauntlet of zombies between obstacles(of which none were very hard, the worst one was monkey bars), took about 35-45 minutes to complete the course. Next year's run is may 17th, who wants to join me! I'll get pics up soon!
    Last edited by BlaqueKatt; 06-05-2013, 11:30 PM.
    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

That's awesome!!

I'm excited for my next Zombie mud run in October. I also got "infected" with the last one. Once I didn't have to worry about my flags however, I had a blast with the obstacles.

Comment

pics as promised! Click image for larger version

Name:	644211_523213550658_1995499649_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	2030250

Click image for larger version

Name:	944261_523213620518_1710448630_n.jpg
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	2030251

Click image for larger version

Name:	417915_523214259238_584535810_n.jpg
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	2030252
      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Can I just say my little geeky heart went "EEE!!" when I saw Wonder Woman at a zombie mud run...?

That looks awesome, I wish there was one here in my area of the states, I'd drag the boyfriend along. That looks AWESOME.

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
          Can I just say my little geeky heart went "EEE!!" when I saw Wonder Woman at a zombie mud run...?
          next year(I'm already signed up), I may run as She-Ra Princess of power, still deciding.

Comment

Working...
          X