• Show
Clear All

• Thing found while cleaning

... my home office, under the furniture: Click image for larger version

Name:	Lexan cheesehead.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	2033510
    What is it? A Lexan riot helmet for a miniature cheesehead?
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Looks like a hard hat from a LEGO/Playmobil/Fisher Price/some other "little people" construction worker figure.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
      ... from a LEGO/Playmobil/Fisher Price...
      Nope. Hint: All organic.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Looks a bit like a Brazil nut.
        "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

To a chemist, my suggestion would be considered "organic". After all, plastic is made of hydrocarbons, and the definition of "organic chemistry" vs. "inorganic chemistry" is whether or not the compounds involved are carbon-based.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

A better question would be why are you touching it? >.>

Comment

Yeah, there could be a tiny hermit crab in there ^_^
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                To a chemist, my suggestion would be considered "organic". After all, plastic is made of hydrocarbons, and the definition of "organic chemistry" vs. "inorganic chemistry" is whether or not the compounds involved are carbon-based.
                I know! I always laugh inside when I see food labelled as 'organic'.

My idea: some form of seed pod or nut.
                Seshat's self-help guide:
                1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Working...
                X