X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android phone/iPad:

Facebook. Duh.

Android phone:

Easy Money, for tracking my bank accounts and bills each month.

Notepad, for various uses, including, but not limited to, shopping lists and drink notes.

Angry Birds Star Wars, because it's freakin' awesome.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

My fave apps for my MePhone . . .

Pandora - 'nuff said.

Wikipedia Mobile - Gotta have something to read other than the local news.

Weather Underground - Love the local radar and I can zoom in to street level. Also like the feature of having live NOAA weather radio in the background

Foursquare - Get to check into all kinds of places and find out where my friends and family like to go as well.

Facebook - 'nuff said

1001 Ultimate Mahjong Free games - gives me something to do when I'm having to wait around (at the doctor's office for example or anyplace where I need something to do with my hands.)

Shazam - great utility for finding that song that keeps playing on the Muzak at work but you don't know the name of.

WebMD - get quick info on drugs, conditions and other health stuff on the go.

HowStuffWorks - Another good use of time if I don't feel like playing mahjong or reading the news
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
        Shazam - great utility for finding that song that keeps playing on the Muzak at work but you don't know the name of.
        My wife uses SoundHound for same and loves it.

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
        HowStuffWorks
        Wonderful! Going to get it now.

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post

What's 'Lie Swatter?'
          Lie Swatter is a game by the same studio as YDKJ. You have a topic and have ten statements. You have to decide which is a lie and which is true (seven lies, three truths). It is insanely addictive.
          Random conversation:
          Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
          DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Working...
          X