Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it bad that I picked you (Jester) out as being "Dennis" right away?
    Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
      I don't suppose anyone's interested in being the 'taster finisher'? <wide evil grin>
      I can do that! We'll just do it when I'm not working, and have one of my coworkers make the drinks!

Quoth 42_42_42 View Post
      Is it bad that I picked you (Jester) out as being "Dennis" right away?
      Not bad. Just means my texts and posts here are clearly in the same "voice." Since I posted the texts verbatim, I can't say I'm surprised that someone figured it out!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        For those who were wondering, I was Dennis and Harry is a friend of mine...and I'll leave it at that.
        I already knew that.
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
          <laughs>

D'oh. I can't drink (messes with my meds) so #3 didn't even occur to me.

In the hypothetical future when I hypothetically come to Key West and The Bar, I shall have to order a taster set along with someone to finish the tasters after I have the merest sip. :P
          I don't suppose anyone's interested in being the 'taster finisher'? <wide evil grin>
          I'm not terribly far from Key West; on the southern edge of the mainland, just a couple miles from the start of "the stretch" which is an 18 mile stretch of nothing between the southernmost town on the mainland and the bridge that brings you into Key Largo. Another 2.5 hours or so and you're all the way down to Key West. You can pick me up on the way down to The Bar.
          At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Yep, I figured out the Dennis thing too.

I actually went into it the other day figuring you were one of the players, Jester.

Mike
            Meow.........

Comment

Working...
            X