This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I am a Realtor.

I think you should file a complaint against her to the local realtor board. Leading groups though your house without supervision is a nono. Not locking up after she leaves is super bad.
    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

*snicker* Borrow a wheelchair, and get an inflatable cast, or camboot or something and take the day off, be sitting in the chair watching TV and snuggling the kitteh when they show up. Nobody tends to think badly of someone who is obviously temporarily incapable of cleaning thanks to an injury having a sloppy living space.

I have noticed they also tend to vacate the premises as quickly as possible in the presence of some poor sick person stuck at home [back when I lived in a privately owned apartment in Virginia Beach I sprained my knee and was stuck on the couch with an ice brace on sucking down an iced tea from Hardees and snarfing down a cheeseburger that a friend brought me when the realtor was schlepping potential buyers through. They were there for all of about 5 minutes. When I wasn't obviously injured the week before, they took about 15 minutes poking around the apartment, checking the utility closet [water heater, electrical panel, phone panel and cable box] and looking at the kitchen appliances.]
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Mono - both Husband and I have been agents, she's not directly violating any laws or guidelines, though she's skirting the edge.

IT'S DONE. The building sold. Now we have to worry about them jacking the rent at our next lease renewal.

Comment

Working...
        X