This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, bitch, bitch, bitch.

This is the last day I had at work before my holiday time starts; I'm going away on the Friday for a week, and I hoped it would be a relatively peaceful day. No chance; out in force was a bitch SC. -.-

First of all, there was a spillage on the end of my till. It took ages to clear it all up; it was dry pasta from a huge packet and even tho the customer helped me, it still took a while. I apologised to the next customer when I got to her, but she cut me short with, "For god's sake, is it too much to ask to be served before midnight? You've been half an hour and I'm in a hurry!"

First of all, if she was in that much of a hurry, why the hell did she stay on the till when she could see with her own eyes why there was a hold up? No-one held a gun to her head and made her stay. Second, she could have helped clear the mess up, then she wouldn't have had to wait that long. Finally, she was a nasty bitch who glared at me continuously thru the transaction and after I finished serving her said, "Well, I certainly won't come to your till again." Good! Kindly mean that, and keep well away from me, you bad tempered bitch.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

I would have answered. "Promise?!? Thank God, that is music to my ears."

Comment

I assume there was another till available?

She wasn't in a hurry, she just wanted an excuse to bitch.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I get those sometimes. I may be helping another custoemr and the SC wants me to help them. Now I can't just stop what I am doing to help Mrs/Mr. SC and when I finally get to the SC they complain about the wait then ask some stupid question that any employee would know, like store hours or a product location.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
          Finally, she was a nasty bitch who glared at me continuously thru the transaction and after I finished serving her said, "Well, I certainly won't come to your till again." Good! Kindly mean that, and keep well away from me, you bad tempered bitch.
          People always expect you to be so heartbroken over this. "Oh my, whatever shall I do. *big fountain of tears*"

Like their money is the only thing keeping your check coming. Too bad you can't show them how little it would affect the company if they never came back. Idiots.
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
            People always expect you to be so heartbroken over this. "Oh my, whatever shall I do. *big fountain of tears*"
            I wonder what she would have done had you burst out in tears after that. Dramatically, of course, with the crumpling of face before the all out sob. Laugh in glee? Be horrified? Oh no! She'd probably complain to your manager that you were emotionally unstable and you should be fired.

She was just plain old full of suck.
            "You are the dumbest smart person I have ever met in my life!" Will Smith, 'I, Robot'.

"You LOSE! Good day, sir!" Gene Wilder, 'Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory'.

Comment

Were it me, the rest of the transaction would have gone as slow as humanly possible*. Scan with a slow hand. Deliberately pass an item or three across with the barcode facing the wrong way. Take three goes to figure that out. Each time. Have trouble with figuring the change. Offer her every damn service card, customer club, christmas coupons, etc that your store carries.

If she wants to bitch about not getting out till midnight, better not make a liar of her.

* - While being within the technically allowable limits of the workplace - no sense getting in trouble for it.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                I assume there was another till available?
                There were loads of tills avaliable; at least eight open. -.-
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

after I finished serving her said, "Well, I certainly won't come to your till again."
                  "Don't make a promise you are not prepared to keep."
                  I don't have an anger problem! I have an idiot problem!-Hank Hill

Comment

Finally, she was a nasty bitch who glared at me continuously thru the transaction and after I finished serving her said, "Well, I certainly won't come to your till again."
                    When I had someone say that to me, I answered with "You are too kind. Good night!"
                    I do not think the "lady" got what I said, but her red-faced daughter seemed to.
                    "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
                    .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

I hate those people, Lace, they are just so freaking annoying, mostly because they never follow through with their threats or promises.

Comment

At least if she does come back next week, I won't be around. XD Wish she could put her threat in writing so if she did return to my till, I could sue her for breach of contract.
                        My DeviantArt.

Comment

At least if she does come back next week, I won't be around. XD Wish she could put her threat in writing so if she did return to my till, I could sue her for breach of contract.
                          A verbal contract is as obliging as a written one!
                          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                          X