Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um...did you happen to wait on Don Vito Margera? When the guy was speaking, I was picturing his voice in my head. :-p
    Answers are easy...it is asking the right questions which is hard.

Comment

Quoth Apathy View Post
      The Race Card - 6

Artifact

The race card becomes the color equal to the color most represented among the permanents you control.

Counter any spell or ability that does not share a color with the Race Card.

"You won't take back this clearly used and damaged product for a full refund!? That's RIDICULOUS! It's because I'm Phyrexian, ISN'T IT!?
      Corrected, as long as it has been around and for the supposed mystical power it has, the Race Card is most definitely an artifact

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
        Corrected, as long as it has been around and for the supposed mystical power it has, the Race Card is most definitely an artifact
        Yeah, that's a little better. You forget to put it that you need to tap it to activate it.
        Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Nah its a triggered ability

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
            Nah its a triggered ability
            Well then you need to add in precisely what triggers it.

*Upon further reading, I see that anything triggers it. I'd say that's rather broken.
            Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Yes, yes it is, and it is triggered by any spell, if it does not share a color with The Race card the ability is countered. Pretty unreasonable don't you think.... just like The Race Card

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
                Yes, yes it is, and it is triggered by any spell, if it does not share a color with The Race card the ability is countered. Pretty unreasonable don't you think.... just like The Race Card
                Haven't you heard? The Race card can and has been played by any and all, on any and all, including their own colours.
                "If you find yourself fantasizing about throwing actual users into a blender, please get help... they're heavy." - Tom Dickson

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
                  How was what you did in any way racist? Can't figure that one out...lol.

Me neither. The only explanation is....
                  Say it with me now.....
                  "CRACK DOES NOT SMOKE ITSELF!"

Comment

Quoth jerkface11 View Post
                    Obviously the registers in the front of the store are for white people only. Dark skinned folks have to use the one in the back.

I just laughed myself to tears!
                    Check out my cosplay social group!
                    http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

I once had a boy try to pull the race card only to have another customer flip out on him. He wanted to buy a Dutchmaster cigar ($1.48). He looked like he was about 15 and was dressed like a gangster*. I asked for his ID. He didn't have one and started ranting about how he's in here all the time, how we're all racists, and how it's all just 'cause he's black . Behind him is one of our regulars. A very sweet elderly black woman from the south. She's always in buying lottery and I've never heard her raise her voice. She flipped out. She started yelling how he should be ashamed of himself, how she grew up with segregation, what water cannons feel like, etc. He looked like a dear caught in the headlights, turned tail and ran out of the store. The whole time I just stood there in aw of her.

*Her words, not mine.
                      Mon aƩroglisseur est plein des anguilles!"

Comment

Quoth alphaboi View Post
                        I once had a boy try to pull the race card only to have another customer flip out on him. He wanted to buy a Dutchmaster cigar ($1.48). He looked like he was about 15 and was dressed like a gangster*. I asked for his ID. He didn't have one and started ranting about how he's in here all the time, how we're all racists, and how it's all just 'cause he's black . Behind him is one of our regulars. A very sweet elderly black woman from the south. She's always in buying lottery and I've never heard her raise her voice. She flipped out. She started yelling how he should be ashamed of himself, how she grew up with segregation, what water cannons feel like, etc. He looked like a dear caught in the headlights, turned tail and ran out of the store. The whole time I just stood there in aw of her.

*Her words, not mine.
                        Awesome. Why can't I have cool customers like that?

Comment

Working...
                        X