This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'M GOING BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!!

It is OFFICIAL! I just got an acceptance letter from my second choice school. They have accepted me to start classes on May 7, 2012. So I am officially going back to school, and to the city I love. Now I still hope to hear back from my first choice school, which was the school I originally attened. Just because I already have credits there, and none of my first year courses transfer due to this really weird technicallity. But whethere or not they accept me is not as important as;

I got accepted to University!!!!!!!

I really thought that my academic standing at my last school would mean I couldnt go back to university until I was a mature student. But I guess they saw how well I was doing in high school and at my first university. I think my letter really convinced them that I am serious.

OH my GEE! I am so damn excited!!! Now I just need to apply for student loans, apply for my apartment, start packing, give my notice at my horrible horrible job!!!!

EEE!!!!!
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Well done!! *gives squidgy hugs*
    "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

That's awesome! Congrats and good luck!
      I speak English, L33t, Sarcasm and basic Idiot.

Comment

Awesome!!! Congrats and best of luck to you!!!
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Awesome! Congratulations. I am very happy for you. Education opens new doors on the world.
          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Yay for you!

I myself want to go back to school. I have my BA, but there's a pastry program at the local community college I want to get into. If all goes well in the next few weeks, I MIGHT be able to get the whole thing paid for, and since the money was what was preventing me, it would be a grand thing.

Huzzah for learning!
              My webcomic is called Sidekick Girl. Val's job is kinda like retail, except instead of corporate's dumb policies, it's the Hero Agency, and the SC's are trying to take over the world.

Comment

Working...
              X