Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mm, BBQ...now i want some. too bad i don't have a grill...

Comment

Quoth Moggie View Post
      That part is why I said "Welcome to Texas!" Of course, if you're not in Texas feel free to come on over. We can argue BBQ and eat things that are high in cheese content. Bring green hatch chiles!
      If you want green chile, you're going to have to come here and get it. I haven't set foot in Texas since I lived in El Paso (for 1 year) and that was 12 years ago. But what variety do you want? Numex 6-4, Big Jim, Sandia????

There won't be any arguing of BBQ, though. That's not our thing. It's northern NM versus southern NM Mexican food!

Quoth WhiteRose View Post
      i've not tried sex on a waterbed...but now i kinda want to...what about having it deflated so that you can hands-and-knees on the bottom if you're careful?
      Annnnnd we're so far in the sewer now that I can't even see where we came down the ladder from the gutter!
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

i've not tried sex on a waterbed...but now i kinda want to...what about having it deflated so that you can hands-and-knees on the bottom if you're careful?
        Well, with our old bed, it took HOURS to drain...but that was largely 'cuz we had a crappy hose we were using to drain it (we've since gotten a better one, so it might work better now.) It was just easier and faster to move to the floor.

Comment

i don't know if my back could handle a waterbed...too stiff of a surface and my bones hurt, too angled and my spine hurts, too movable and my joints scream at me....i like a nice soft mattress...one i just kinda sink into like a forest of clouds...but it's gotta be even...even the slightest incline and it's useless...

Comment

i don't know if my back could handle a waterbed
            See, my back has always felt better. I've got a slight case of scoliosis and something down in the lumbar area likes to go out from time to time. It's nice and warm and there's no gaps between me and the mattress.

Now, one of my toes hates my bed. Got up in the middle of the night and whacked my foot on the side rail like I had done a bazillion time before. Got up the next morning and it turns out I had broken not my little toe, but the 4th toe.
            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

I would have suggested just buying an air mattress for the weekend. They're damn cheap, and more than up to the task of a weekend for two.

I own a California king size free-flowing waterbed. I adore it.

Oh, yeah, and it's not only possible but can be really fun to have sex on one. You just have to know the challenges.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
              X