This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview time...

Got an interview as a Call Quality Evaluation Analyst-if that's making you go then this is it:when you ring up Customer Services and the little message says your call may be recorded and monitored-that's me. And it will be in several languages-I can do French,German,Spanish,Italian as well as a smattering of others that might be useful if they want to know the weather or where the park is...

I sailed through the phone interview-they thought I had just the right personality,the work I was doing before was perfectly suited and I had just the skills they wanted.
    So tomorrow is the presentation/face-to-face interview. They've pretty much said if you do as well as you do on phone,you're in,so here goes.

Checked out where it is so I can arrive on time,dressed smartly-it's smart casual so I've upped it a little. Got all my skills ready to display. They're fine with the Asperger's that it needs routine and regular shifts and even have occupational health bods around.

They give you a day's paid holiday on your birthday and since the original founder's wife was American,they have offices in Exeter,New York and Florida. I want to go and do a spell at one of them for sure!

So I think I can demonstrate my superb typing skills,excellent language and ability to deal with the gormless without getting angry or insane....

Fingers crossed...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Good luck!

Comment

Lots of luck
      Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Working...
      X